Author Topic: Skiing/Snowboarding  (Read 2472 times)

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
Skiing/Snowboarding
« on: February 19, 2014, 10:21:07 PM »
Who else enjoys skiing or snowboarding?

blaa

• Autococker
Re: Skiing/Snowboarding
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 10:10:05 AM »
I do

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 10:34:13 AM »
Who else enjoys skiing or snowboarding?
Every year, my family, me included as well, head off towards the rocky mountains and ski/snowboard. For 2013 we decided to go towards Vancouver. What we did, was kind of interesting, our parents did not know we were going to do this. We, my Brother-in-law, my sister, my twin, and my big brother all decided to go towards Grouse Mountain, after a couple of runs we realized that there was a better place go to, which was Whistler. So knowing that, we decided to head home, but we didn't want to waste time; so my bro-in-law, gave a call to Amec. What was interesting was that the CEO of Amec's son was going towards Grouse Mountain, so the CEO decided to give his son a call. Once the CEO's son arrived, which was in a helicopter, we all hopped on and went towards Whistler. By far, Whistler was more fun, but Grouse Mountain was pretty fun as well. Oh yea, in the helicopter there was parachutes, so we also did some sky diving; but my sister didn't do the sky dive :P . That day was one of the funniest days of my life.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 08:25:37 PM »
What type of skiing, I love hitting the slopes. Fresh white powder is the best, sometimes its so fresh and cold it makes me sniffle to much tho.

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 08:32:06 PM »
What type of skiing, I love hitting the slopes. Fresh white powder is the best, sometimes its so fresh and cold it makes me sniffle to much tho.
Downhill skiing is what I do. I typically do advanced runs marked by the black diamond, sometimes intermediate and sometimes expert.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 08:38:11 PM »
I like snowboarding better though. I haven't done either in quite some time. No Mountains where I live now, once I move back home I might give it another shot.

SaWiX

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 05:17:10 AM »
I do
We with Blaa, Skiing/Snowboarding All the day...Don't judge us.

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 12:18:20 PM »

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2014, 12:23:21 PM »

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2014, 12:37:16 PM »
worst video I've seen. Soo horrid. Is that your channel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyIYlFntrfI this one is a lot worse. What do you mean "is this your channel?" The channel name includes my name.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2014, 12:46:58 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyIYlFntrfI this one is a lot worse. What do you mean "is this your channel?" The channel name includes my name.
so is that you? Is that your channel?

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2014, 09:45:52 AM »
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 08:45:34 AM by Squeeze »