Author Topic: |-210| Cup #1  (Read 16237 times)

LaZeRs

• Autococker
Re: |-210| Cup #1
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2014, 07:34:43 PM »
**TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN CANCELED / POSSIBLY RESCHEDULED**

I am sorry to say that this cup has been canceled due to inactivity to our clan. None of our current roster plays anymore, noturning has a job, I have school stuff to do now, etc. Our clan has announced itself inactive.

We plan to begin hosting these cups again in the summer. Hopefully, organized tournaments/leagues will be made before then to keep this game active again.

Thank you for your cooperation and I hope that DP becomes more active because of these events!

IF RESCHEDULED, TOURNAMENTS WILL PROBABLY BEGIN AGAIN IN LATE JUNE - EARLY JULY AND CONTINUE THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE SUMMER

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2014, 08:25:31 PM »
**TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN CANCELED / POSSIBLY RESCHEDULED**

I am sorry to say that this cup has been canceled due to inactivity to our clan. None of our current roster plays anymore, noturning has a job, I have school stuff to do now, etc. Our clan has announced itself inactive.

We plan to begin hosting these cups again in the summer. Hopefully, organized tournaments/leagues will be made before then to keep this game active again.

Thank you for your cooperation and I hope that DP becomes more active because of these events!

IF RESCHEDULED, TOURNAMENTS WILL PROBABLY BEGIN AGAIN IN LATE JUNE - EARLY JULY AND CONTINUE THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE SUMMER
NO!!! Contradict thyself and say 'tis not so!

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2014, 08:29:03 PM »
Sorry, more will come later though when |-210| becomes active - again. ;)
NO!!! Contradict thyself and say 'tis not so!
Go join http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=26994.0. :)

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2014, 02:29:11 PM »
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 08:38:21 AM by Squeeze »