Author Topic: What Can/Can't You Do?  (Read 6148 times)

Smokey

• Autococker
Re: What Can/Can't You Do?
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2006, 12:55:19 AM »
jitspoe can detect it so shutup already with your post's that no one can read. use spell check and SOME grammer.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2006, 12:19:17 PM »
raoul you get pissy with everything how about you just shutup and stop spamming hte forums with your personal problems?

Raoul_Duke

• PGP
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2006, 02:25:21 PM »
hey spook when i want to hear from u ill rattle ur cage
and so what i cant get a little upset when i discover that someone
like tom has a wallhack on his computer. i dont trust him. and because u have
some pissy shiet to say to me im not allowed to say what i think. kma spook i
dont hafta listen to a little kid like you. get a job, move outta ur parents basement,
and then talk to me

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2006, 02:26:32 PM »
lol... exactly what i mean pissy bout everything

Raoul_Duke

• PGP
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2006, 02:33:48 PM »
pissy.... dude from what ive gathered about tom through personal experience(not personal problems), i dont trust him with somethin like penix. anyways i know hed be caught fast.
ill say what i wish until jitspoe says somethin to me(luckily only a select few like to take the potshots at me when i make a post) so u know what spook? id
really appreciate if none of ur post from now on are directed at me in any fasion. and if u see a post of mine, get over it. u dont hafta make a smartass comment
about my demeanor. and ill do the same for u. im sick of this crap goin on, because your condecending tone torwards me is gettin a little annoying. thank you for your cooperation, if in fact u do cooperate.

peace

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2006, 02:50:27 PM »
cool

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2006, 03:14:30 PM »
wow raoul_duek, shutup. Tom cant use it or he would get caught by jitspoe. i have a walhack on my pc also, does it mean i use it?

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2006, 03:20:50 PM »
yes...

:p

toM|vendettA

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2006, 09:29:52 AM »
Thanks for clarifying it, I just wanted to make sure that watching demos wont result in me being on the ban list.

id really appreciate if none of ur post from now on are directed at me in any fasion. and if u see a post of mine, get over it. u dont hafta make a smartass comment about my demeanor.

You do realise that you are making stupid comments on every post I make, so why should he not do it to you? Also, if you want people to respect you than maybe you should stop tawlkiNg lYkE ur a 3rD Graydr and type like you have an education. Maybe something more like:

I'd really appreciate it if none of your post's from now on are directed at me in any fashion, also, if you see a post of mine that you do not like I would appreciate it if you just skip over it and hold yourself back from making a smart-ass comment about my demeanor. Thanks.

One more thing:

dont even think that EVERYONE HAS THIS CRAP. i dont and im sure there are some honest players left

I am pretty sure that if you asked around you would be suprised to find that alot of the experienced players have all had it at one point, that does not mean they use it in matches and in public games.