Author Topic: Decon vs. rp  (Read 2991 times)

B3r3av3d

• PGP
Decon vs. rp
« on: July 27, 2006, 04:26:39 PM »
You have to see this guys :D
rp owned decon, but i think i did a pretty good job after pi disconnected. I played the map 1 vs. 2 and I made points too. Tell me what you think about that ;)
Here is the demo:
click it[URL]

Spook

• Autococker
Re: Decon vs. rp
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 10:05:00 PM »
lol good job, but your jumping is whack

actually try these binds it might help

bind mwheelup "hand 3"

and

bind mwheeldown "hand 1"

i saw that you needed angle andvantages but you only used your right hand

B3r3av3d

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 03:06:12 AM »
ya thanks for feedback, but jump was good two years ago ^^
yeah after a big break i have to practise it :D
and thanks for the hand change stuff i will use it ;)

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 12:28:45 PM »
yeah no problem once you get used to hand change its a big advantage over your opponents

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 02:23:01 PM »
Bain and EII said it was not and advantage, regarding the angle of attack. Bain even made a picture demo explaining this. Hmm Now I curious, perhaps I am misunderstanding "angle advantages"

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 02:26:09 PM »
loial lol angle advantages are easy to understand

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 04:09:01 PM »
Yes they are, thats not the issue with me. ;)

I just wanted to make sure that we are talking about the same thing. Bain pointed out that its only about 2 degree advantage when you switch hands. He actually said something like "its over rated" He said this after I had mentioned that I belived I should learn to use this technique. Now I am rethinking on using this.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 05:22:02 PM »
but you use these things to shoot around corners without your body showing i mean if you need a left hand but you dont use this then your fresh outta luck. for me i take advantage of using left right and center shots during each match and it works for me, thought i might just pass down a hint of advice to B3r3av3d

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 06:08:54 PM »
No its good advice and I have thought I have seen it used against me when GT matched  XB (what a crappy thread that was gg merl)

I thought as much but EII and Bain were very clear in telling me that its an 'over rated' advantage. Thus I never bothered to try it. Might change that.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2006, 06:12:11 PM »
the way i see it is its completely and utterly pointless in counterstrike but i see the advantages in pball id say give it a day pub with it and see if it helps your game

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2006, 12:26:49 PM »
After you've mastered movement, aim, teamwork and prediction... you can then move onto hand-switchers and custom crosshair zoom-scripts.

Until then, everyone who has mastered the first four will continue to dominate you.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2006, 02:34:07 PM »
i dont ever see me doing custom xhairs and zooming i have a piece of crap 15 in monitor and if i go higher than 100 fov i cant see anything and i only customized xhair 5 to make it red i play how i want to and i dont do anything i dont wanna lol =]

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2006, 09:44:21 PM »
After you've mastered movement, aim, teamwork and prediction... you can then move onto hand-switchers and custom crosshair zoom-scripts.

Until then, everyone who has mastered the first four will continue to dominate you.
I disagree. Switching hands should be a tool to used to help get to that point of mastery, if it gives you an advantage to those who dont. Please keep in mind i would only does this in extreme camping situations. Zoom scripts, no comment.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2006, 09:56:00 PM »
i cant use those they just piss me off i need all my settings the same or my game turns to crap