Author Topic: mutilator up to his old tricks  (Read 1357 times)

Fyre

• VM-68
mutilator up to his old tricks
« on: July 28, 2006, 10:31:17 PM »
well first off i'd like to say mut is a drunk hillbilly, as his name in pub implied (DRuNkRThaNu). He called me "fyrecamper girl thingy bubble female dog". we then went on to bash each other repeatedly (along with 2 other anonymous players) until I was finally tbanned. someone needs to take this drunk intercourse's admin privledges away before he hurts himself.

P!nk

• Autococker
Re: mutilator up to his old tricks
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 10:40:19 PM »
At this point, I'm willing to talk this over with Sharon, Derrek, and the like. This is getting a little old.

But I have a question. How long does the Global Ban last? A month or so? You're close to admitting that you bypassed it if it hasn't run out yet. And if that's true, and I hate to say this, I really do, then Casso was within reason in temp banning you just for that, regardless of what the real reason was.

Fyre

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 10:54:01 PM »
lol my global ban ended quite a while ago. it was only a one-month ban.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 11:45:20 PM »
we then went on to bash each other repeatedly.
Let me tell you something about Bashing. Bashing is bad mmmk.

Did you ever slap your brother for getting you in global banned?

Fyre

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2006, 10:57:07 AM »
No

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2006, 05:00:04 PM »
I got globally banned this morning..  8)

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2006, 05:18:15 PM »
for what lun?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 10:57:36 PM »
If you're going to make accusations, back them up with a screenshot or log.  Also, watch it with the name calling, or you'll be temp banned here, too.  We've had two threads about this recently, and both times the "victim" has admitted to trash talking/bashing.  I'm not trying to take sides here, but if GT has rules against inappropriate behavior/language on the server, and you break those rules, then I don't see how it's an abuse of admin privileges.  If mutilator's language was inappropriate, then take a screenshot or something, but don't get into a flame war with an admin.  Admins always win flame wars.