Author Topic: Your Favorite Band  (Read 11500 times)

omni

• 68 Carbine
Re: Your Favorite Band
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2015, 02:05:39 PM »
Foxboro Hot Tubs haha

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2015, 07:38:27 PM »
Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Metallica, Everlast, Santana, Leonard Cohen, The Doors, Stryper, Mike Oldfield

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2015, 07:35:54 AM »
The Stooges, The Smiths, Joy Division, Bob Dylan, The Stone Roses, Ramones, The Smashing Pumpkins, Led Zeppelin, The Clash, The Beatles and many more.

The band I'm digging at the moment: Iceage

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2015, 02:31:21 PM »
The Stooges, The Smiths, Joy Division, Bob Dylan, The Stone Roses, Ramones, The Smashing Pumpkins, Led Zeppelin, The Clash, The Beatles and many more.

The band I'm digging at the moment: Iceage
Stairway to heaven, Eleanor Rigby <3

ecoli

• PGP
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2015, 03:05:55 PM »
Just to name a few..   

1997, 2*Sweet, Abagnale, Acceptance, All Time Low, Anberlin, Angels & Airwaves, Aranda, Armor For Sleep, Augustana, Bedlight For Blueeyes, Between The Trees, Big City Dreams, Boys Like Girls, Boys Night Out, Brand New, Brandston, Cartel, Cassino, Chiodos, Copeland, Crash Romeo, Cute Is What We Aim For, Days Away, E For Explosion, Early Next Year, Fall Out Boy, Forever The Sickest Kids, Four Year Strong, Funeral For A Friend, Hawthorne Heights, Hellogoodbye, Hidden In Plain View, Hit The Lights, Holiday Parade, House Of Fools, Houston Calls, Inkwell, Jack's Mannequin, Jamestown Story, JamisonParker, Joy In Tomorrow, June, Lakes, Mae, Manchester Orchestra, Mashlin, Matchbook Romance, Mest, Midtown, Moneen, Motion City Soundtrack, My Getaway, New Atlantic, New Found Glory, No More Kings, Northstar, Number One Gun, Over It, Panic! At The Disco, Park, Permanent Me, Punchline, Quietdrive, Race The Sun, Racing Kites, Relient K, Rookie Of The Year, Rory, Self Against City, Senses Fail, Sherwood, Silverstein, Something Corporate, Soular, Spitalfield, Taking Back Sunday, The Academy Is..., The Almost, The Early November, The Fold, The Format, The Graduate, The Higher, The Mile After, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Secret Handshake, The Sophomore Attempt, The Spill Canvas, The Spotlight, The Starting Line, The Verdict, There For Tomorrow, Time and Distance, This Day & Age, This Providence, Valencia, Waking Ashland, We The Kings, Woodale, Yellowcard

This guy is in love with music. Good job mate ;)
My list would be as long as that one, everything thats music is special and great =D

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2015, 01:44:58 PM »
Thrice, Circa Survive, Volbeat, The Spill Canvas, Mayday Parade, Anberlin, Saosin, Kings of Leon, Muse, Deftones, Incubus, Atmosphere, Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Technique, CunningLinguists, Slipknot, Rise Against, Killswitch Engage, Paramore, Damian Marley, Kid Cudi, Lupe Fiasco, Journey, Fleetwood Mac, My Morning Jacket, Jamiroquai, Citizen Cope, Interpol, Santana, Nirvana, Tool, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, Audioslave, Pearl Jam, Rush, Duran Duran....