Author Topic: What makes a game better?  (Read 2293 times)

FusSioN

• Autococker
What makes a game better?
« on: April 26, 2015, 06:17:17 AM »
Hello everybody! Please help me by answering the poll found on the right side of my blog:

http://xtrmt.blogspot.com/

Your answers would help me make a new article!

Thank you very much!

Feel free to add your own answers and what you guys think.

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
Re: What makes a game better?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 06:43:22 AM »
I feel like you should be able to vote for at least 2 options. For me it feels like the music is generally a bit underated although it adds a lot to a game. But at the same time you still need a plot and at least mediocre graphics to have a playable game, if you know what I mean...

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 07:02:48 AM »
I feel like you should be able to vote for at least 2 options. For me it feels like the music is generally a bit underated although it adds a lot to a game. But at the same time you still need a plot and at least mediocre graphics to have a playable game, if you know what I mean...
Indeed! Thanks for voting!

MON1TOR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 08:19:53 AM »
Voted. You should also post your poll in THE forums

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 09:14:32 AM »
Voted. You should also post your poll in THE forums
Thank you! But I'm not thinking about making another topic...

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 04:49:07 PM »
A question like that doesn't really work without specifying what type of game it is.  For example, plot might make a single player game better, but I don't care at all about plot in a multiplayer game.  For multiplayer, things like responsiveness, latency compensation, and weapon balance make it better (things that don't really apply in single player).

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2015, 07:00:14 PM »
A question like that doesn't really work without specifying what type of game it is.  For example, plot might make a single player game better, but I don't care at all about plot in a multiplayer game.  For multiplayer, things like responsiveness, latency compensation, and weapon balance make it better (things that don't really apply in single player).
Oh. I didn't see that coming. The choices would fit to a single player game. Thank you!