Author Topic: Just wondering...  (Read 879 times)

SkateR

• Autococker
Just wondering...
« on: August 24, 2006, 10:22:20 PM »
Why was picasso ever given his admin rights back? I'm just curious. As some know, I am at my dads about twice a month. I have nothing to do here besides play pub DP if I can. I recently told Loial that my ip changed and I was unbanned from GT servers. He was ok with it, I told him to make sure it was ok. He said everything was fine. I assumed I wouldnt be banned. Heh, ya. I was pubbing, midingin my own business when all of a sudden a message from console appears. "At your dads huh skater?" then I was kicked and banned. Whatever, I dont really care. Im used to being banned. Im just wondering why picasso has admin rights when he is in no way affiliated with GT. I understand he is friends with them sharon, and all that. Loial, if you read this, please tell sharon to post. Im here twice a month, and I think I should be able to pub for the time being with out being kicked.

By the way, I'm expecting some long post by picasso saying how Im not welcome on GT etc. Dont waste your time, I know what you will say. This thread is for GT only, not you.

ruddy

• Stingray
Re: Just wondering...
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 06:32:20 AM »
tear

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 07:42:37 AM »
No long post kid, just facts.

You don't have to be in a clan to admin servers.  There's also alot more to taking care of them than kicking and banning parasites like you.  Surely you don't think that's all I do... LOL

Skater. You used up all your chances long ago.  You have verbally attacked the GT clan as well as GRaFFiTi Paint Server admins so many times I've lost count.  You've personally attacked and insulted the owners and administration of the GRaFFiTi Paint servers on IRC, on the webpage where you make fun of us for being fat, as well as on this forum.  You've done this repeatedly as well as attack the GT clan and her members and you have the odacity to say "I think I should be able to pub for the time being with out being kicked."

You used up your temp bans long ago and earned yourself a PERMANENT BAN.  What part of FOREVER don't you understand?

Indeed, We, the administration of the servers and some GT clansmen discussed allowing you back on the MATCH SERVERS ONLY so that you could match with your clan but you even messed that up for yourself.

Now go rant, call me some more vulgar names, make comments about my children and blame it all on my so called drunk persona.

Skater, you are correct... YOU'RE NOT WELCOME ON THE GRAFFITI PAINT SERVERS EVER

Deal with it...  You deserve NO explanation!

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 09:49:30 AM »
Locking, before this happens: