Author Topic: GG IJ  (Read 8438 times)

Spook

• Autococker
Re: GG IJ
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2006, 06:28:46 PM »
i understand it well, especially living with my parents since im 15 still. they tell me to do something and i need to walk off but having a clan like qballs that says its our own problem and then proceed to cap knowing the enemy is idle. thats just ignorance

Sprinkle

• VM-68
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2006, 06:41:48 PM »
When did QBalls ever cap on your clan when someone was idle?

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2006, 06:48:55 PM »
plenty of times... last time we played you for instance i stepped out and came back with your clan trailing by only 20 or so after you capped on my idle body twice

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2006, 07:06:07 PM »
plenty of times... last time we played you for instance i stepped out and came back with your clan trailing by only 20 or so after you capped on my idle body twice
PROOF!??!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2006, 09:26:12 PM »
Capping on an idle is like screwing a passed out chick, sure you got laid, but you didn't earn it.

Sprinkle

• VM-68
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2006, 09:58:11 PM »

In regards to QBalls capping on idles, as far as I remember, we've only capped on an idle once, atleast with me playing, and that was because we were all alive and he was in the upper spawn in midnight and the other team didnt say anything until we already capped.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2006, 01:07:09 PM »
/join o

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2006, 01:51:36 PM »
Qballs has great sportsmanship so I doubt they would have done it on purpose.

And jits /join o would be useless if the round had already started and they might not think that they will be idle for long.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2006, 04:56:03 PM »
I might excuse 1 cap on an idle player due to a timing issue or because the opposing team didn't see anyone screaming "IDLE".

In ANY real sport, the game is halted temporarily if a player is injured.  When my children played baseball and soccer, both teams dropped to one knee until the injured player was removed from the game and then a new player sub'd in.

In this game it is simply sportsman like etiquette NOT to continue capping on a player that has gone idle as his connection may have failed or something in Real Life may have needed his attention.

Have the respect and patience to wait for him to fall off or go obs then if his team has a sub, let him in, if not, that would be that team's own fault and they must continue the game 1 man short.

I don't believe it's all that complicated for a true sportsman...