Author Topic: To the Gentleman that deleted the Wiki...  (Read 6843 times)

Sprinkle

• VM-68
Re: To the Gentleman that deleted the Wiki...
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2006, 04:15:49 PM »
I'd post about it again in the comments, but they banned my ip for vandalism because I kept removing it from the deleted queue, haha.

skwurul

• PGP
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2006, 07:07:40 AM »
08:48, 30 August 2006 Awyong Jeffrey Mordecai Salleh (Talk | contribs) deleted "Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0" (CSD G4)

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ALog&type=&user=&page=Digital+Paint%3A+Paintball+2.0

Sigh, there'll always be some sort of excuse to delete it, he didn't leave a reason why though. :/ No point in getting its deletion reviewed, that never works, except if the admin totally screwed up or something, which is rare. Oh well, we'll have to wait it out then make a new article. The thing is, they probably have a deletion log for it, so the title will have to be changed a little so it won't attract attention.

edit: oh, they still think we're advertising and that the game isn't well-known enough to be noted.

Many people play the darned game. Why can't Wikipedia just stop being jerks and let the Wiki page be built?

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2006, 10:33:34 AM »
They are too cool.

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2006, 02:33:40 PM »
Many people play the darned game. Why can't Wikipedia just stop being jerks and let the Wiki page be built?
Because they dont know that, and its usually bots that place the page for deletion.