Author Topic: rP>  (Read 2193 times)

lekky

• Autococker
rP>
« on: May 27, 2006, 12:08:52 PM »
rP is a clan recently started by me. It stands for Revenio Proeliators, which means Returning Warriors (for obvious reasons) in latin. We use the tag rP> in game.

We can be contacted through the following means:

We are a multinational clan, with many members from both all around Europe and N.Amercia. The clan aims to bring a sense of fun into the game of PBall, and always plays with a smile no matter what the score!

A bit more info about the clan:

• We have experience of playing PBCup from the first season, and will be entering hte second.
  • We use vent in our matches.
  • We have clan training together.

Finally we are recruiting! We are looking to strengthen our team ready for our second PBCup season, and would like to hear from any players. To ask for a tryout come to our rP Homepage, our IRC chan or just ask a member in game.

Matze

• 68 Carbine
Re: rP>
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 12:47:50 PM »
well, it would be " revenientis proeliatores" then.

revenio is 1st person singular and "proeliators" is just the wrong plural for the nominative.

good luck with your clan lekky.

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 12:53:58 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:36:56 AM by P!nk »

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 01:09:34 PM »
all what i did was to put the verb into the PPA (present participle active), which means "(the ) returning warriors"

just putting the verb revenio into the infinitive (revenire) would be the same as "to return warriors" which is definitaly not what lekky wanted to say. to have a correct sentence structure it has to be my way.

btw: "the warrios return" or "They return" as you said would be  "proeliatores reveniunt".

ps: sorry pink if im wrong, but im pretty sure im not. well it is still possible ;) it is also possible that i misunderstood your answere, so dont be mad at me.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 06:56:38 AM »
I'm with Matze on this one, his second language is Latin afterall ;)

Fyre

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 03:42:58 PM »
Or, Guerreros Que Vuelven en espaƱol.

Raoul_Duke

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2006, 05:14:26 PM »
burn

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2006, 03:54:09 AM »

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2006, 11:05:35 AM »
Update:
Members: lekky, sharp, blaa, vector; Trial member: G@m@bunt@

We are recruiting. It would be good if u are GMT to GMT +3 or something ( so u would be on on the same time as most of us are..)

Record: sextynine plus one - 48 ( 70 wins - 48 losses and tbh i believe we have 1 tie.)

Lekky should get his internet back in a week or more weeks..

Come #team_rp and ask any of the members for a tryout..

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 03:54:32 PM »
yeah things been a bit slow with us lately, which is prob my fault with not havin a house to call my own never mind internet :O.

But next week i'll be back full-time so we'll be matchin like old days again.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 10:44:06 AM »
we are alive guys!!! come check us at #team_rp

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2006, 08:33:16 AM »
well, this month is the 1 year birthday of rP (formerly QeHs).

I'm proud of all those who've played in this clan, and stuck by us when we were gettin our asses kicked in that first season of pbcup! I'd also like to think that a few players have grown and improved with the help of this clan. People such as blaa, tze, dagget, remix, as well as myself.

I think one of the reasons this clan has lasted for so long is that theres no spitting out dummies, or complaining about things. We play seriously, but while having fun, and take our losses as we take our wins, in good spirit.

Thanks for all those who've added their support over this time..

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2006, 08:40:24 AM »
First of all, congrats to all members of rP / QeHs!!
You all have been good sportsmen and it was always fun to match against you.

Furthermore does this:
I'd also like to think that a few players have grown and improved with the help of this clan.
show that unexperienced clans have the chance to improve to a decent and continuous team!