Author Topic: To Picasso  (Read 1153 times)

SkateR

• Autococker
To Picasso
« on: October 04, 2006, 04:45:55 PM »
Since you are too lazy to read your pm's, I'll just post this.

My ban was lifted from GT servers BY A SERVER ADMIN. Derrek LIFTED MY BAN clearly with snipens and everyone elses permission. I have played like twice since my ban has been lifted, I have not said ONE word to any player and i go to connect to classic 1 and it says Im banned. I dont get it doug. I never talk to you, i dont care about you, I alias on pub. You wouldnt even know it was me. My ban was lifted, you do not have the authority to put it back on you pos. I'd say a lot more but im sick of being temp banned. You my friend, are a terrible admin. Get over it, bud. Lift my ban, or I'll just have Derrek do it again.

dont  post here if you arent Picasso or anyone to do with GT servers. Like cola or cc kiddies.

Bix

• Autococker
Re: To Picasso
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 05:35:06 PM »
Are u sure picasso tbanned you?

Sharon

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 06:14:52 PM »
Skater,
Wow.. It would be just like you to think that Doug was the one that re banned you.. but guess what?? It was Derrek and I that redid it. Doug had nothing to do with it, but he does has full authority to take whatever measures are necessary to run the servers.  This  is why you were re- banned.. Several Months back I personally had promised that I would lifted the ban on you for match servers ONLY so when Derrek went in and removed the ban he thought he only removed it on the Match servers ONLY.. But when we saw the mistake we corrected the mistake and waited for you to run your stupid little mouth so that I could re-apply another ban on you for attacking yet again one of MY friends and Admins.. Skater you have shown once again you deserve no rights at all to have any privileges at all on this server... It isn't us causing the trouble but your MOUTH shooting off when you should insert your foot and keep quiet... and be thankful for what you did have and get  from me after all the things we all been through... but once again another running of your mouth has shut the final door!!!!   SO, on that note ... DO NOT WHAT SO EVER,  ASK EVER FOR ANOTHER CHANCE TO EVER PLAY AGAIN ON GT SERVERS..... THANK YOU

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 06:55:06 PM »
Wow is right...

Sorry I didn't reply to you in a timely manner Shane after all I've been gone most of the day and just now read the message you sent to me in PM. 

I think Sharon has clearly laid things out for you in black and white.  I had nothing to do with it because if I did you wouldn't have even been given the chance to get back on the MATCH SERVERS ONLY.   As much as you might think I'm this horrible admin, you can't keep calling me out of my name and expect to be allowed to play on our servers. 

Jitspoe needs to permanently ban you from this forum and the #paintball channel as well.  I fail to see why he continues to allow you to talk crap to people ALL the time on IRC and on this forum but thats up to him I suppose.

Now I would like to thank you for giving me the satisfaction of seeing you once and for all banished from the GRaFFiTi servers permanently and ALL by your own doing.    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 07:01:06 PM »
Skater,
Wow.. It would be just like you to think that Doug was the one that re banned you.. but guess what?? It was Derrek and I that redid it. Doug had nothing to do with it, but he does has full authority to take whatever measures are necessary to run the servers.  This  is why you were re- banned.. Several Months back I personally had promised that I would lifted the ban on you for match servers ONLY so when Derrek went in and removed the ban he thought he only removed it on the Match servers ONLY.. But when we saw the mistake we corrected the mistake and waited for you to run your stupid little mouth so that I could re-apply another ban on you for attacking yet again one of MY friends and Admins.. Skater you have shown once again you deserve no rights at all to have any privileges at all on this server... It isn't us causing the trouble but your MOUTH shooting off when you should insert your foot and keep quiet... and be thankful for what you did have and get  from me after all the things we all been through... but once again another running of your mouth has shut the final door!!!!   SO, on that note ... DO NOT WHAT SO EVER,  ASK EVER FOR ANOTHER CHANCE TO EVER PLAY AGAIN ON GT SERVERS..... THANK YOU

Running my mouth? How could I NOT assume it was doug? He is the only loser who constantly bans people. MY MISTAKE L!OL!OL!

I honestly, like I've said don't care about GT servers, They are not a necessity for me. I dont play pub DP, simply because I don't want to play against people who cant shoot or even jump like yourself for instance. But if that's what you like to think, so be it.

Doug, I don't care what you thyink about me. K you've said I've earned the ban over a hundred times, you dont need to say it again. If sharon feels its necessary to reinstate my ban cause I called someone out, lmao. Poor lady, now I understand why she spends more time on vent then with her kids.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 07:13:50 PM »
Well, I think that's all cleared up now.  If you don't understand why you're getting banned, perhaps I should just perm ban you, as suggested, since it seems you'll never learn.  At the moment, though, I don't feel like messing with it.  Don't give me a reason to.