Poll

Do you support the president of the united states?

Yes
6 (30%)
No
9 (45%)
Dont care
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Did anyone catch the 9/11 episode of South PArk tonight?!?  (Read 5565 times)

Smokey

• Autococker
Re: Did anyone catch the 9/11 episode of South PArk tonight?!?
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2006, 05:29:26 PM »
Sadly we didn't have a very good choice for the last presidential election...
So true, as expressed by Zach de la Rocha here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=tPToZBpzf-0

Smokey, Nader wasn't president material either...

more so than all of the other canidates.

JOE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2006, 05:44:24 PM »
well i plan to vote republican :-)

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2006, 06:15:32 PM »
Without knowing who the candidates are? Tsk, tsk.

JOE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2006, 06:24:50 PM »
its better than allowing pinko commies to run the land!

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2006, 09:57:46 PM »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2006, 12:05:56 AM »
3. Lifting assult rifle ban. Good idea.

...how?
Wow I feel totally baited, how exciting and new come aboard we have been expecting you!

I can't wait till you put that question into a contextual format in which I will be able to base my reply off of.

As it stands now your question...."how?"

1. How did GWB allow rain to happen when petting his assault rifle?
2. How does the earth turn when assault rifles walk in the oppisite direction?
3. How is lifting an assult rifle ban a good idea?
4. How much sound is heard If an assault rifle falls in a forest but everyone there is deaf?

I hope you ment 3.

Till then I will ponder the maxim 20/30 and ask......

Ok, How is not not a good idea to let americans citzens bear arms. The bad guys will have them legallly or not.

We can start there.  :)

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2006, 12:33:00 AM »
When they're legal, they're much easier to obtain. Instead of just the really bad guys having them, any bad guy who wants one can pick one up. (Yes, I know there's more to it than that. In some states.) I'd rather have a small percentage of bad guys have assult weapons than all of them.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2006, 05:55:07 AM »
As stated after the Columbine incident, assault rifles aren't used to hunt deer, they're used to kill people...why feed the killing of people? Why the hell do you need an assault rifle to protect your home? If you want to stop the "bad guys", join a military force and gtfo out of America with your stray bullets, if you want to protect your family, buy a handgun and/or a shotgun.
What's next? "5. lifting the weapons of mass destruction ban. Good idea."

Fyre

• VM-68
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2006, 11:08:23 AM »
Aside from his bad decisions, Bush still doesn't even portray a good leader image.
I always watch the press conferences that are from the rose garden, and he's just so bad...he stutters while reading (very often), mixes up words, miswords common expressions when he tries to freestyle it, comments on what everyone is wearing...and somehow manages to laugh and smile while we're at war and he's talking about civilian casualties in Iraq. I'm in awe that what I watch isn't a FOX reality television show, and still can't accept that he hasn't been impeached yet. Curious George also shrugs when asked the most straight forward questions, he needs a better way for people to tell him what to say on the podium before people can take his speeches seriously.

Agreed Tinman... Sadly we didn't have a very good choice for the last presidential election...

When given the choice of poor stage presence along with several bad decisions made by Bush and weighing that against the spineless, dishonest and cowardice ways of Kerry, I'm glad I voted for Bush.  If I had to do it all over again I would have voted for Sponge Bob.
Which is why you should not be allowed to vote. Noone cares if you don't like the presidential candidates, but don't make a mockery of our elections.

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2006, 11:36:14 AM »
Which is why you should not be allowed to vote. Noone cares if you don't like the presidential candidates, but don't make a mockery of our elections.

lolz elections are teh american way they r rock solid dont h8 em or im kill u

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2006, 03:41:01 PM »
Which is why you should not be allowed to vote. No one cares if you don't like the presidential candidates, but don't make a mockery of our elections.

Fyre who the hell are you to tell me I shouldn't be allowed to vote and for what reasons?  I NEVER said I didn't like Bush... And furthermore don't speak to me as if I am a foreigner.  I am not making a mockery of our elections by exercising my God given AMERICAN right to voice my opinion and I assure you, you'll NEVER be man enough to take that right away from me

If you had any clue what you were talking about you would have known the last election and the one before it were both made a mockery of because of first Al Gore and the then Kerry both whining like b|tches because they got beat.  The vote was rigged!! They cheated!! The machines were wrong Boo Hoo Wah Wah!! 

If I'm not mistaken one of the two already had their large legal teams starting legal action before the election was even finished.  They made a joke out of the whole system and wasted a heck of a lot of the American publics time.

Although I actually liked Al Gore, he wasted too much time talking about all the things the republican party did wrong rather than talking about all the things he was going to do to make things right for the American people.

Kerry simply needs to be put in front of a firing squad because of his history alone.  He spent ALL of his campain as well as the debate between Bush and himself chastising the Republican party and the Bush administration and not once offering a solution for anything. 

For the past several years ALL I have seen from leaders of the Democratic party is them using their every waking breath to slam the Bush administration and blame it for everything that has, is, and ever will go wrong with this country or any country.  I have not seen them bring one complete workable solution to deal with ANY problem to the table.  So many of the things they have said to the media demean all of us as Americans, put our soldiers in danger and make a mockery of everything we as Americans ever stood for.

Don't really want to go into this too deep but out of curiosity who did you vote for in the last election?  Out of the choices I had, I voted for the best man but there are a great many things I'm not satisfied with as far as his performance is concerned.  I completely believe we're in a whole lot better shape with Bush than we would have been with Kerry though.

Lastly, If you don't vote or didn't vote then you have no right to run at the mouth about anything in the first place.

Fyre

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2006, 01:33:49 PM »
I'm not old enough to vote, grandpa. You Republicans are all the same. YOU have not presented one piece of actual evidence of Kerry/Gore slamming the Bush administration for, as you put it "everything that has, is, and ever will go wrong with this country or any country." When, in reality, Bush and his cabinet of flunkies IS responsible for everything going economically and socially wrong in our country. Your ignorance is astounding.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2006, 01:48:55 PM »
I'm not even going to dignify your illiterate and confused little child's mind with a response Fyre... Good day!

Fyre

• VM-68
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2006, 02:17:13 PM »
Guess you agree that I was right. Appreciate the debate.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2006, 03:12:16 PM »
Fyre is almost as stupid as Dubya.

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2006, 03:19:24 PM »
TinMan is almost as stupid as Fyre for double posting.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2006, 03:38:35 PM »
Firefox 2.0, it has some bugs with the spell check, does it twice in a row, then posts 2 messages.