Author Topic: Looking for a clan  (Read 893 times)

m7feettall

• Autococker
Looking for a clan
« on: November 13, 2006, 09:30:19 AM »
I am looking for a clan to get a feel for the match style of play. I am not even concerned over whether it is any good or not. I have only modest skills myself.  I do have one requirement. You have to actually do something--match, scrimmage, I don't care what. But you have to be active.

I usually am around in the evening (US time), and late evening (think wee hours of the morning).

Incidentally, I am aware that I can go to IRC and idle in someone's channel. But I would rather post here and then check back when I get a chance.

Any clans interested just post here giving the pros and cons of your clan (especially list what it is that you do...recent events etc.)

Smokey

• Autococker
Re: Looking for a clan
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 02:37:05 PM »
I am looking for a clan to get a feel for the match style of play. I am not even concerned over whether it is any good or not. I have only modest skills myself.  I do have one requirement. You have to actually do something--match, scrimmage, I don't care what. But you have to be active.

I usually am around in the evening (US time), and late evening (think wee hours of the morning).

Incidentally, I am aware that I can go to IRC and idle in someone's channel. But I would rather post here and then check back when I get a chance.

Any clans interested just post here giving the pros and cons of your clan (especially list what it is that you do...recent events etc.)

Ha, with your standards..you will have a good old time in the match scene.