Author Topic: How far would you travel...  (Read 4883 times)

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
Re: How far would you travel...
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2004, 09:33:35 AM »
don't you live in Texas somewhere?

Excalibur

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2004, 11:12:03 AM »
i live in southern cali. San Deigo. im like 5 min from mexico so i dont think im on the way to anyone. unless they live here to or they are in mexico

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2004, 09:14:54 PM »
$60 to fill your tank?  Either gas is really expensive there or you have a really big tank.  It costs me like $20. :)  Pack yourself in a box and ship yourself with FedEx.  You won't be able to eat, so that will save you a lot of money there, too. ;)

Well, I'll start looking into this more seriously since it seems people are interested.  We can plan out a whole carpool map type thing so people coming from the same area can group up.  Also, I (or someone else who drove) can probably pick up a couple people from the airport if necessary.

Excalibur

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2004, 11:30:26 AM »
i (well my dad) has a big f250 pickup truck desel its cheaper then most gas here but it is a big tank.
if i could get a good carpool that would be best but not just getting up there maybe someone to spit a motel room too cause if its gonna cost alot of $$$ then i dont think it would be worth it cause its 2 day thing and only 10-15 people going if there where like 30+ i would go no matter the cost.

tomvendetta

• PGP
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2004, 07:30:59 PM »
Excal you may not be exactly on the way but maybe your dad could drive you to on the way, like maybe him drive you to texas and then have someone drive you the rest of the way.... or take the train to someones house...

Excalibur

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2004, 09:30:34 PM »
texas is about as far away as it would be if i drove the whole way up there. and 2 if i did go my dad would not drive me i would drive myself my dad dont play paintball he wanted to try it but he could not get it working on his computer.

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2004, 10:33:47 AM »
My reply was directed toward IronFirst.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2004, 10:59:22 AM »
Ok.  I talked with the guy at Atlantis and I'm about to head over there and see if we can work something out.  After that, I'll set up something for signups, post a news update, etc.  Looks like this is gonna happen, folks! :)

Excalibur

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2004, 10:36:36 AM »
i wont be able to make it i was thinking its gonna be in like 6 months but its its next month and i am allready going to los vages the first 2 weekends. after i get back for the last weekend (that i dont think its gonna happen then anyways) i might be getting surgery so there is really no wai i can make the date. then after looking at the map i can see that it is farther away then i thought its on the opposite side of the country i mean 100% on the other side so really no way to get over there unless i fly or take a train but then there is that whole date thing again.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2004, 04:10:22 PM »
Yeah -- this was kind of last minute.  Sorry about that.