Author Topic: Introducting team ]LC[  (Read 1115 times)

magalhaes

• Autococker
Introducting team ]LC[
« on: March 13, 2007, 04:12:04 PM »
I have already posted something like this but i guess it was in that last month before dpball went down so we lost it.
Lusitan Cruzade was at first an only Portuguese clan but we could barely find 4 good players so we recruited, 1 week ago, Sami, who is a finn player and the first not portuguese to join our clan.

So members:
*Magalhaes - Founder, leader and the players who dedicates more time to the clan.
*VouvosApeida - Founder, proably our best player and also our speddy guy.
*jonased - He´s a bit slow but if he defends, believe me: you wont take our flag alive.
*Kosta - Our only old school player (has been playing this for 4 years now) and a founder of the former [pp] clan.Bit unactive now.
*Sami - Playing for 2 months, our most promissing player. just has to learn some team-playing basics and we will be ready to win any clan.... ;)

We are still looking for 1 or 2 more guys with some experience, active and willing to take this serious (if it was someone capable of doing us a decente site it would be great...XD)so if ur interested drop me a line at IRC.

So add #team_lc to ur favorites and visit our (crappy) website at http://lusitancruzade.low-ping.com

- Lusitan Cruzade -   

;D

SkateR

• Autococker
Re: Introducting team ]LC[
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 06:59:06 PM »
Sounds like a promising line-up. Tough win also, with jonased guarding that flag.

Francisco

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 11:55:34 AM »
Our website isnt crappy, it's just... simple :) but any offers of someone handy that can make a 'not-only-simple' website would be greatly apreciated!

(Seriously, we beg!)

Silly

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 05:55:56 PM »
Uhmmm. Magal has added me to the clan (today, March 24 2007)

Anndd i have some expierence with web design.....

So if you could give me a holler, PM, or email

soda_anim@hotmail.com. If you have msn feel free to add me