Author Topic: A plee to server owners.  (Read 7819 times)

JpKool

• Stingray
Re: A plee to server owners.
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2007, 09:38:33 PM »
Ok honesty, you all know me if you dont, then its ur own problem and ur obvioustly not that good. By now you should know im with [GT] amd yea some people have there bad days and some have there great days but skater as far as anyone can see and whitness you clearly have had u chances, and you still choose to mess things up, and the guys are rigth there are other servers, sry that ours happenes to be one everyone plays on, i might not own it but hey i love the server ive known alot of these guys for years and i still hate what they do at points in times yea Snipen can be a pain in the butt when he wants to be but thats him man get used to it. And quit sayin you all hate [GT] yea bunch of haters you all love me and you know it :P . cant say u dont cause ive benn asked by about everyclan out there to join theres. probly 2 people in this whole post that havent asked me to join there clan lol.

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2007, 09:42:42 PM »
cant say u dont cause ive benn asked by about everyclan out there to join theres. probly 2 people in this whole post that havent asked me to join there clan lol.
now your just bragging

JpKool

• Stingray
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2007, 09:47:01 PM »
yea maby a lil lol.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2007, 01:33:23 AM »
I didn't mean to imply that you were bad about making payments.  I just meant in general.  With the shirts, for example, figuring out ways for people to send me the money was always a hassle.
Oh...Then say that! Don't you be me! oh.....

:(

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2007, 01:31:03 PM »
Ok honesty, you all know me if you dont, then its ur own problem and ur obvioustly not that good.
By now you should know im with [GT] amd yea some people have there
bad days and some have there great days but skater as far as anyone can see and
whitness you clearly have had u chances, and you still choose to mess things up,
and the guys are rigth there are other servers, sry that ours happenes to be one everyone plays on,
i might not own it but hey i love the server ive known alot of these guys for years and i
still hate what they do at points in times yea Snipen can be a pain in the butt when he
wants to be but thats him man get used to it. And quit sayin you all hate [GT] yea bunch
of haters you all love me and you know it :P . cant say u dont cause ive benn asked by about
everyclan out there to join theres. probly 2 people in this whole post that havent asked me
to join there clan lol.

Ok honestly, you all know me, if you don't then it's your problem and you're obviously not that good.
By now you shoukd know that I'm with [GT] and yea some people have their bad days and some have their
great days, but SkateR, as far as anyone can see and witness, you clearly have had your chances, and you
still mess things up. Everyone is right, there are other servers, sorry that ours happen to be the ones
everyone plays on. I might not own but hey I love the server I've known alot of these guys for years
and I still hate what they do at times. Yea Snipen can be a pain in the butt when he wants to be, but thats
him man, get used to it. Quit saying that you all hate [GT] ya bunch of haters, you all love me and
you know it :P. You can't say you don't because I've been asked by about every clan out there to join their clan.
Probably two people in this whole post that haven't asked me to join their clan, lol.

kNoC

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2007, 02:03:05 PM »
i know you don't wanna piss off KiLo, even though our server is small and not all that popular KiLo takes no excrement, hell kick you for no reason, ban you, viewgib you, its a "screw you" world out there for KiLo

j/p but you do have an iron fist....

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2007, 02:29:53 PM »
jpkool, i don't see how you can sit there and type that out, obviously not everyone knows you, and i only know you as someone who sucked pretty bad, but hey it's a pub and it must have been a "bad day" I have no problem with GT, so don't get your panties in a bunch cause i said you sucked. There was no need to post that load of garbage since it only made you look like a pompous excretory opening.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2007, 03:49:22 PM »
I'm not that bad about it kNoC. ;D I'm laughing my ass off at your post though.

I just want people to follow the rules of the server. If you don't do that then I warn you. And if you continue then I will do whatever punishment is listed in the rules.

I guess I'm just a strict person.

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2007, 04:50:40 PM »
jpcool registers about 10 megafonzies on the cool-o-meter ;)