• Autococker
_
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2007, 02:25:21 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:23:05 AM by Dirty_Taco »

Matze

• 68 Carbine
What happen to ch1ll? JW

It's hopefully coming back. Maybe after the release of build17. At least I hope so.

methane

• PGP
umm Smurf, RUST, ummm RB's old clan ( darn memory...)

DOMsquad?

Too bad RB is way too caught up into World of Warcraft.  It would be nice to resurrect The DOMSquad again.  Nearly 200 matches, mostly wins, and didn't even rely on progs like Roger Wilco to communicate.  We just played to have fun, win or lose... and were still very happy with a match we lost, if it was to a clan that acted like gentlemen.  I don't see very much of that on these servers today.  I don't have an opinion on er33t, but they have one thing right.. a group of friends.  Even if half the members suck, it doesn't matter... its just fun to go to battle with your friends.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
I have only ever seen like 1 eR33t member but if Dirty_Taco is in it it is the best darn clan ever OOOOOOOH YAAAAAAAAA! CUZ Dirty_Taco rules BOOOOYAAAAAAHHH. Uhuhuhuhuhuh. i'm standing up dancing right now. By the way just incase u are very oblivious and can't tell Dirty_Taco is my idol his maps are sweet. Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh back to dancin well I better post but just to tell you i'm gonna keep dancin for a very, very, very, lonnnngggg time. Uhuhuhuhuhuh oh ya just one thing you need to work on Dirty_Taco if ure righting that long make it more then eR33t did this and eR33t did that etc.

dogbert

I'd like to take this time to thank all of the eR33t members that I have played with over the last five years.  It is a true privilege to be able to play alongside such a talented group of individuals.  The eR33t that we know today was founded on the basis of friendship, but each member's competitive edge and drive for excellence is what has cleared the path for our success.

Thanks again!

I love you =]

dogbert

<[eXT]> we match er33t // <Pone> They hack man // <Pone> i wana match them one time // <Pone> and hack // <Pone> and intercoursen murder them // <Pone> if thats the way they want to play // <Pone> then we'll play it and own them // <Pone> cause thats the only way there good

LOL. that's so gold. and then when we offer him demo's, screenshots, and allow him to bring 10 obs in to spec us he panics and says FORGET IT BBL. I even remember blitz offering that entire clan to play a match vs us, them all using hacks while they have people specing us to make sure we aren't hacking.