Author Topic: New map: Silentjump  (Read 3766 times)

PainKe

• Stingray
New map: Silentjump
« on: March 19, 2007, 10:31:54 AM »
Try'd to create some Jumpmap. Post comment's in here...

Silentjump

Silly

• 68 Carbine
Re: New map: Silentjump
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 10:34:34 AM »
erm you need to post the .BSP not the .rar

PainKe

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 10:46:09 AM »
Dude. I don't need. Just put out the .BSP file of the .rar file. That's the point  :D.

kNoC

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 10:51:53 AM »
it dont matter the .rar file works just fine, i mean it would be nice if it was just a .bsp but still works the same, ill look at your map 8^)

PainKe

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 10:55:31 AM »
it dont matter the .rar file works just fine, i mean it would be nice if it was just a .bsp but still works the same, ill look at your map 8^)

Ill think on it, next time i post a map.

kNoC

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 11:05:47 AM »
1st rooms likes nice and is really easy, the 2nd room is easy, but i tried quadrupling or doubling to try to reach where the ladder will take you.....thing is i didn't know there was a ladder there, changing that texture will probably be a good idea, i looked at the 3rd room and its incomplete, but thats okay, we just downloaded it for nothing....

next time you put the map out, please have all finished rooms only and upload it, you don't need to rar it.

but not bad for a 1st jump map, i think your texture scheme and colors were consistent....

PainKe

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 11:13:02 AM »
1st rooms likes nice and is really easy, the 2nd room is easy, but i tried quadrupling or doubling to try to reach where the ladder will take you.....thing is i didn't know there was a ladder there, changing that texture will probably be a good idea, i looked at the 3rd room and its incomplete, but thats okay, we just downloaded it for nothing....

next time you put the map out, please have all finished rooms only and upload it, you don't need to rar it.

but not bad for a 1st jump map, i think your texture scheme and colors were consistent....
                                                                           __
3. Is'nt incomplete. Try to stand under 1 of the black |_| 's. You'll fall down and... just look. There's a flag to get =).

kNoC

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 11:22:05 AM »
yeah noticed flag, seems like an easy map, id try to keep it that way, or progressively gets harder, or whatever you wanna do...

with the flag deal, you gonna have a place at the end of the level or something where you have to take the flag...

if thats the case, put the flag at the end with a cap, so when your at the end you can cap the flag, and then people would know you've completed it, i know you already know this prolly, but placing it in the 3rd room and continueing on, just makes it odd....

PainKe

• Stingray
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 11:25:05 AM »
yeah noticed flag, seems like an easy map, id try to keep it that way, or progressively gets harder, or whatever you wanna do...

with the flag deal, you gonna have a place at the end of the level or something where you have to take the flag...

if thats the case, put the flag at the end with a cap, so when your at the end you can cap the flag, and then people would know you've completed it, i know you already know this prolly, but placing it in the 3rd room and continueing on, just makes it odd....

Ok thx i'll do a 2. "real" jumpmap^^.

Wolf Man

• Stingray
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 04:59:16 PM »
dude, the .rar download isnt working, repost it so i can look at the map

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 08:05:01 AM »
dude, the .rar download worked for others

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2007, 09:16:36 AM »
Way to easy... i can do the 2nd room in 1 jump

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2007, 09:25:32 AM »
lol.

Wolf Man

• Stingray
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2007, 10:20:32 AM »
wait, is there only 2 rooms?

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2007, 09:12:31 AM »
Im only seein two rooms too. Any answers. Just wondered if i was missing any ports.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 10:40:19 AM »
when you have doubts like that just join obs and hit n...there are 3 rooms (the flag is i the 3rd)

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 08:11:45 AM »
kinda forgot about that little button. haha