Author Topic: Bring Your Own Paint  (Read 1195 times)

Bloodvayne

• PGP
Bring Your Own Paint
« on: May 11, 2007, 07:39:47 PM »
Hi,

I am Bloodvayne from Bring Your Own Paint . With build 18 coming along. BYOP would like to begin looking for staff ahead of time dedicated to cover Digital Paint mod related information,faq's,tutorials, and maybe even creating custom content for this community to download. If you do not already know what BYOP is. We started off covering Digital Paintball mod custom content (Half-life). And have expanded to help cover all "active" Paintball mods. All staff members are experienced paintball players. And can help in many ways with information than just games. I myself have been playing paintball for about 8 years.

This is purely volunteer work. We all work for free. Just a little of your time a week.

Please e-mail me if you are interested in helping out:

bloodvayne666@hotmail.com subject=BYOP Staff Call

Thanks for your time. And look forward to the release.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Bring Your Own Paint
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 09:19:05 PM »
Thanks for the support.  I'm personally pretty tied up just working on the game, but hopefully some people here will be willing to help out.

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 02:41:47 AM »
rgr that.

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 09:08:54 PM »
I'd love to help out. However, I'm gonna be pretty busy this summer, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to contribute.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 09:38:23 PM »
I think that Vic, Zorch, and myself would all love to help - but were all pretty busy.  If you're patient, we can help..