Author Topic: making me a server.  (Read 1500 times)

bananabrain

• Stingray
making me a server.
« on: June 24, 2007, 06:57:46 PM »
I would really appreciate it if some 1 made me a server because i dont understand how to.Ill send any 1 like 50 dollars in real money if they make me a server.just pm ur address to me and ill send money to u.i swear    i would.i just can figure it out ive red everything.please dont give me any  bs links cuase they wont help me.im talking  to every 1 of yall that will say stuff like look at this wili or link it will help u.but thats a load cause usually it wont help u  a darn bit.well thnx pce.

y00tz

• Autococker
Re: making me a server.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 07:27:38 PM »
please dont give me any  bs links cuase they wont help me.im talking  to every 1 of yall that will say stuff like look at this wili or link it will help u.but thats a load cause usually it wont help u  a darn bit.

Are you saying that the guides are confusing, or beyond your comprehension level?  I'd like to know so we can improve the guides eventually.  I do have a Community Wiki project somewhere...

And judging by the title, I was expecting step by step photos detailing how to make a server costume for QuakeCon :(

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 08:16:13 AM »
just pm ur address to me and ill send money to u.i swear

If you swear, i mean really really promise me, i'll definitely set one up for you.!

bananabrain

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 12:32:07 PM »
i will lekky i  promise just like pm  me and u can tell me all da stuff i want it setup aight lekky.by the way have u been playing lately have seen u on here for a while.thanks lekky ur  da best.

bananabrain

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 12:33:27 PM »
yes  yootz i just  dont undstand it.i think 1 of yall should go back n edit it  n make it easier for all of  us thta wanna setup our owne mader server.thanks yootz.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 12:34:38 PM »
I really thought the direction were pretty self-explanatory. The only place where I can see trouble arising is at the part about the port forwarding.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 12:59:28 PM »
bananabrain, as soon as the cash arrives i'll have the server set up :D

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 03:33:56 PM »
Well, that guide already is kind of understable even if you are new to that kind of thing.

It might held if you give concrete examples of what you do not understand.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 05:38:56 PM »
It might help if you give concrete examples of what you do not understand.

I was going to propose that, thanks for being on top of things Matze :D

BB, please?