Author Topic: Unreal Paintball Clan Recruitment Fyre and Dougal  (Read 1535 times)

dougal

• PGP
Unreal Paintball Clan Recruitment Fyre and Dougal
« on: March 02, 2008, 09:24:00 AM »
If you wish to be scouted for this clan sign here and we will look out for you. We suggest you go on OTB Speed and we may recruit you if you are in the top 4 of a team.

dougal

• PGP
Re: Unreal Paintball Clan Recruitment Fyre and Dougal
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 09:29:14 AM »
btw its not fyrehawk its fyre who is also called wasp

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 04:51:48 AM »
I doubt you will find any decent player on OTB speed. Main reason is low respawn time whit which any player can pump up his score with just lining to spawn or camping on hot spots. Hypotheticly you would get a player with high score and low skill (jumping, evasion, etc..)

Check the pubs that have high respawn time, whatch potencial recruit in obs mode, and than if you like him, offer him a tryout.

Also, get Mirc (chat program which is used by most of the clans, search topics about it) and scrim as often as you can.

Byz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 12:38:05 PM »
Yeah , as Edgecrusher said get mirc , its much better to get new players cause thats where all the paintball players hang out. And i dont really like your idea about OTB Speed server recruit thing.

dougal

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 03:02:43 PM »
i realised that when i saw a player that was top on Otb speed come last on oTB pB where spawn times are longer.

Byz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 04:28:50 PM »
In speed servers you dont need aim or jump skills. You really dont need nothing on those servers. All you do is spray , thats why they get kills but not skills. Thats why they wont really get any better.

dougal

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 11:42:37 AM »
u do need jump skills for speed
well it helps for ctf

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 11:39:37 AM »
pro talked....
u dont need skills for this game just a fast finger...
;P