Author Topic: Things to make Digital Paint alot more realistic  (Read 4697 times)

KJGJ

• PGP
Things to make Digital Paint alot more realistic
« on: July 26, 2005, 08:27:03 PM »
 ok first I am annoyed senselles by the fact that you have to run around the whole map find your stuff then as soon as u get everything u get shot... Well if you had a system say like greg hastings tournament pro paintball for xbox where u start out with crappy gun small co2 and crappy hopper then u get money for better guns and hoppers co2 and etc. also nitro tanks and pods would be a great improvment to the game. lastly player created jerseys woukd be awesome.

p.s. some more speedball maps for the paintball obsessed tourny players (me)

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 08:53:11 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:16:48 PM by IronFist »

SdC.Captin

• VM-68
Re: Things to make Digital Paint alot more realistic
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 09:17:43 PM »
ya last thing a 14 yr old needs is to see that paris hiton pic on dpball that he just downloaded on limewire lol

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 11:09:31 PM »
lastly player created jerseys woukd be awesome.
If they're anything like the player created maps... there might be a couple good ones, but there'd be like 300 bad ones so the good ones would never be seen.  Plus with that, it's too difficult to regulate what colors people use or what type of content people would add...  It'll be like quake2 -- you can use custom skins, but other people must download and install them in order to see them, otherwise it will just use the default.

Equipment... that really depends on the map.  Though one thing a lot of people don't realize is you don't have to be completely decked out to eliminate players. 40 ammo and a stingray is plenty if you just go easy on the trigger.  Just grab what you need and go.  One shot kills regardless of what weapon you use.  Just learn to aim instead of spray :)

I'm personally strongly opposed to buying systems.  Why?  It makes the gap between skilled and new players even greater.  If you have to score points to get money, the better players will be getting points and the new players will be stuck with pistols and pumps because they can't kill anybody, especially now that all the skilled players are using automatic weapons... it just makes things unbalanced.  On the plus side, though, people would be forced to use low end weapons for at least a round or two on the crap maps that normally spawn you with autocockers...

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2005, 02:45:47 PM »
Paintball doesn't sound like the kind of game you would like. Jitsy-poo doesn't want any of that in the game, mainly because it's a generally fast-paced game.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2005, 07:38:40 PM »
Yeah for people who only know how to jump like a pro. Not very newbie friendly.

Termin8oR

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2005, 09:15:20 PM »
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Silly Goofer!

-Termin8oR

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2005, 10:12:07 PM »
"A good map has everything spread out nice so that it slows down the base rushers (or forces them to use crap stuff), but still has enough for as many players as it is meant to hold. You've just got to be real fast!"  my point

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2005, 06:20:23 AM »
I wans't talking about jumping!!

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2005, 09:59:33 PM »
I wasn't talking about jumping!!
I am. To mind understanding there are jump maps that progress in levels of difficulties. Those who master these have a advantage. I have not.

**glenn**

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2005, 08:38:05 PM »
KJGJ this isn't an Xbox your playin it's a computer and besides that it would cost money to download this game because it would be much larger.  Why don't you just simply get better if you keep getting shot before you have proper equipment.  Another thing use oyur head while playing the game.  lol

**glenn**

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2005, 08:40:19 PM »
I misspelled [your] my bad.  lol

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2005, 09:14:52 PM »
Use "Modify", please.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2005, 12:28:34 AM »
Use "Modify", please.
Be helpful I know its hard  (ty), this is more than a ruse.