Author Topic: my friend went to setup video options were there is numberslike 1240x1080 for an  (Read 2892 times)

seth bailey

my friend went to setup video options were it had numbers such as 1480x1060 or smthing like that and clicked the bottum one so there for i can not see anything to put it back. i can see it zoomed in on the bottum left corner... how do i get it back???

Eiii

• Autococker
Edit the shortcut to start the game with gl_mode 2, or put it in config.cfg. Then you can go to setup and select the right resolution.

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
Or just bring down the console and type that in. Though, you won't be able to see what you are typing.

s

i did that  and no its amazingly blury how do i change that?

Eiii

• Autococker
Make the resolution higher. Go to that same menu, but choose a resolution your monitor can handle.

seth bailey

i did that thing gl_mode 2 and it made my game blury how do i make it less blurryyy

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
Make the resolution higher. Go to that same menu, but choose a resolution your monitor can handle.

Thats how.

seth bailey

the resolution ist changing the blurryness

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
Don't start a new topic for something that is already being discussed in another thread.

Eiii

• Autococker
Seriously, stop it. One topic.
 And yes, it does work. You're apparently doing it wrong.

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
No, they're right. This happens to me a lot. Basically, you put the resolution really low, and then back up again, the actual resolution goes up, but the visual doesn't, e.g. it's displaying 320x240 blocks of 4 pixels... trust me, it happens. The only way I fixed it was by deleting my config and running the game again. try that.

Eiii

• Autococker
...that just sounds like being at a low resolution. Vid_restart?

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
No. Go fullscreen, set resolution to 320x240, switch it to 1024x768 or whatever, it appears blurry. Now if you exit the game and come back, it's still blurry. Just try it, but back up your config first.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
I just did I went to 320x240 then went to 1024x768 and mine was normal.

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Peh. Broke for me.

Go into your paintball folder, go into pball, go into configs, and delete config.cfg. Now start the game.