Author Topic: SOUTH PARK Logical?  (Read 1889 times)

loial21

• Autococker
SOUTH PARK Logical?
« on: October 31, 2007, 08:30:37 PM »
 ;D

With out a doubt or imagination.

y00tz

• Autococker
Re: SOUTH PARK Logical?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 08:33:03 PM »
What?  Wait, is it Wednesday? Am I missing South Park and the Sarah Silverman program, just to finish this stupid DS game!?

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 08:34:07 PM »
Yes, yes you are.  Good job y00tz.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 08:35:20 PM »
* lekky doesn't understand.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 08:35:27 PM »
:( wow, I really didn't know :-\  
* y00tz wishes that maybe his TiVo remembered...

I watched the first two parts, and I think they were about to nuke our imaginations...  Was it a good episode?

Edit:  Awwww poor Lekky, they don't have South Park there?

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 08:41:51 PM »
:( wow, I really didn't know :-\  
* y00tz wishes that maybe his TiVo remembered...

I watched the first two parts, and I think they were about to nuke our imaginations...  Was it a good episode?

Edit:  Awwww poor Lekky, they don't have South Park there?
Yes and Yes.

It gave a perspective that I can not argue with, deny or dispute. Well done GENTS south park made Loial be quiet. Although it would be relevent to say I never disagreed with any major points they make.

Your thoughts...

*edits i am crying with joy and admiration.

Nitroboy

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 10:10:00 PM »
yootz, I dont have cable, so this is how I keep up to date with my south park

www.allabout-sp.net

nopyo

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 11:00:18 PM »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 12:17:22 AM »
POST YOUR LOGICAL RETORTS!!!!

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 05:22:38 AM »
Lemme get this straight...is the question here, "Is South Park logical?"

Yes, it's logical that our world is so intercoursed up that two deranged psychopaths have plenty of material to throw into their cartoon.

Is that not obvious?

The real question is...Is this thread logical? No.
"Loial" and "Logical" sound the same, but that's where the similarities end.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2007, 05:27:23 AM »
So s8n is h8n. Ummmm what did you expect?

I know its your normality bit to female dog about what you fear and hate. That is a given. But what about specific complaints about the logic they are presenting in the episode relevent to the discussion and time framed etc i made this post.

You have had plenty of time to complain about their use of logic at my borrowed use, at any time you wanted. Why wait till now? Do my suggestions deserve the violent retort with your verbiage to subdue us all with in your h8 and me with my own gods whip flaying me open.  (Or, must i rehash your complaints about my posting the inherent violent in the system?)

You seem to miss really understandable points from me. This not being one. Be more specific.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2007, 09:39:27 AM »
EXHIBIT A: FACT... you often make posts that appear to make no sense and are not easily interpreted.

First off, the only offensive portion of my post would be the reference to "Loial" & "Logical," which was a joke based on EXHIBIT A

I know its your normality bit to female dog about what you fear and hate. That is a given.
Is there anything in this thread anyone expects or thinks I fear and therefore female doged about? Are you implying I fear YOU? I don't get it...(see EXHIBIT A).

But what about specific complaints about the logic they are presenting in the episode relevent to the discussion and time framed etc i made this post.
It may be hidden somewhere, so enlighten me, but I don't see a reference to any specific episode or time frame anywhere in your initial post? (see EXHIBIT A)

You have had plenty of time to complain about their use of logic at my borrowed use, at any time you wanted. Why wait till now? Do my suggestions deserve the violent retort with your verbiage to subdue us all with in your h8 and me with my own gods whip flaying me open.  (Or, must i rehash your complaints about my posting the inherent violent in the system?)

You seem to miss really understandable points from me. This not being one. Be more specific.
So you are implying I have been lurking the forums waiting for the right moment to POUNCE on you and attack with a VIOLENT RETORT?
Did I make a violent retort?

EXHIBIT A please!

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2007, 10:11:20 AM »
Well he posted right after last weeks episode, and for those of us that watched it (G'bless you TiVo), I'm guessing Loial is referring to the logic presented that asked, aren't all imaginary things rea? After all, our imagination is a real thing, and if they're in our imagination...

Anyway, to answer the original question, I felt it was logical, kind of a roundabout way to propose a theory, but interesting nonetheless.

-y00tz