Author Topic: Leezerz.com 5vs5 New Year's Eve Tournament 2007! December 29.  (Read 8361 times)

Sonny

• 68 Carbine
Leezerz.com 5vs5 New Year's Eve Tournament 2007! December 29.
« on: December 06, 2007, 01:36:46 PM »
Leezerz.com 5vs5  New Year's Eve Tournament 2007!

After the successful DaRkNeSs CuP sponsored by Leezerz.com we want to make Digital Paintball² anymore exciting. That means that we want to proceed more Cups, League's and Tournaments. The first Leezerz.com CuP will be a 5vs5 tournament. Called Leezerz.com 5vs5 New Year's Eve Cup 2007!

It will be on the 28th and 29th December 2007. Five players match against another 5 players. In one team can be up to 8 members. One map is 20 min long and is finished at 50 points. Like in a ordinary match the map of  team A is played on the server of team B and the other way around. The tie map is prescribes before the beginning of the cup. There will be a loosersbracket and a winnerbracket (double elim system). The tie map can be chosen by the "elim system". Thats means, the team with the higher seeds eliminate the first map. Then eliminate the second the a map. We will repeat this until one map is left.  We will use the Leezerz.com Server and American server. If two European teams play against each other, they will play both maps on a Leezerz.com Server ( American teams ->  American server.)

SEEDS

The seeds will be decided by Deathmatch on the map ub_leg (by WarWulf). One member of each team will play this DM-Game. The first server is a American server and the second one a European server ( 20 min , no scorelimit).  The best 8 players qualify  their teams. 

When? - 29.12.2007  1:30PM/13:30 EST | 7:30PM/19:30 CET | 6:30PM/18:30 GMT - Seeds 28.12.2007 3:00PM/15:00 EST | 9:00PM/21:00 CET | 8:00PM/20:00 GMT

Where? - #leezerz.com #leezerz.com_cup #leezerz.com_cup.scores and www.5vs5-tourny.leezerz.com

Register? - Send me a PM about the teamname, the teamcaptain and the roster. Or use IRC to contact me.

General Summary (XtremeBain sentenses)

Sign-up Rules:

-Clans and non-affiliated teams are allowed to preregister their teams of 5-8.
- A player may only play for one team for the duration of the tournament.
- Clans are allowed to have any members listed on their DP-Login Clan Profile play for them provided that they are not registered to another team.
- The teamcaptain must be present in #leezerz.com_cup by 1:15PM/13:15 EST | 7:15PM/19:15 CET | 6:15PM/18:15 GMT on the day of the tournament.

Tournament Format:

- 8 Team Double Elimination.
- Seeds are determined by a death match qualification round.
- Each team will play until they have lost two matches.
- Once a team has lost their first match they will be moved to the loser's bracket.
- The winner of the winner's bracket will play the winner of the loser's bracket in a championship round.
- In the championship round, the loser's bracket winner must win 2 best of three matches against the winner bracket's winner.

Death Match Qualification:

- 2 twenty minute rounds of ub_leg will be played in deathmatch rules.
- Each team will elect one member to play in each round.
- Each team's seed will be based on their combined frag total from each round.
- Each round will be 20minutes with no scorelimit.
- The first 20 minute round will be played on the Leezerz.com European Server.
- The second 20minute round will be played on the American Server.
- Teams will be seeded with the lowest seed going to the team with highest frag count from both 20 minute rounds.
- If multiple teams are tied in the combined frag count, the best average round placing will be used to determine who gets lowest seeds.
- If a tie remains after average round placing, then the tie is broken alphabetically (a->z0->9).
- If a player disconnects or crashes in the middle of a deathmatch round that player must reconnect and continue playing. Logs will be retrieve to determine the player's frag count for that round.

Match Format:

- Each match will be played with 5players per team.
 -Each map will be played for 20 minutes with a 50 pt score limit.
- The match's lowest seed will select their map first.  - They must select one of the 9 maps from the tournament's maplist.
- The lower seed's selection will be played on the server of the highest seed's preference.
- The colors will be selected by the higher seeded team.
- The second map are played on the server of the lower seeded team's preference.
- The second map will be selected by the higher seeded team. The second map must be selected from the tournament's map list and can not be the same map that the lower seeded team already selected.
- The lower seeded team will select the colors for the second map.
- If each team has won 1 map of the first 2, a third tie breaker map will be played.
- The higher seeded team will select one map to be eliminated as the tie breaker from the three remaining maps yet to be played in the tournament's maplist.
- The lower seeded team will then select the map to be played as tie breaker from the two remaining un-eliminated maps in the tournament's map list.
- The higher seeded team will select the colors in the third tie breaker map.
- The tie map is prescribes before the beginning of the cup

Tournament Match Servers:

1. Leezerz.com Match Server's - Berlin, Germany - 81.169.138.136
2. American Server's

Tournament Map List:

1. Pbcup_Renoir
2. Castle1
3. Carpathian
4. Propaint1
5. Pbcup_Sassault
6. Pbcup_Pforest
7. Discovery
8. Myland_ctp
9. No Holds Barred (NHB)

Map List overview

Match Rules:

- Friendly fire/Grenade friendly fire: off
- Respawn rime: 60 seconds
- Grenade explode on impact: off
- Dead talk: on
- Gun jamming: off
- Flag cap ends round: off
- Flags must be at home to cap: off
- Observer blackout: on
- Required DP:PB2 client: 19
- Enforce map skies: on
- Global login required: on
- Paint Grenades: 2
- Smoke Grenades: 2
- Auto Demo: on

Tweaks/Cheating:

- Players are not allowed to use external binaries which: modify the computer's internal timing(speed-cheat), modify OpenGL functions (wallhacks, modify model or texture display, etc.), assist with aim or movement, or provide any unfair advantage.
- Players may use scripts so long as they do not alter a player's movement or aim (this prohibits double jump scripts or any scripts which moves a player's cursor automatically).
- Players may not use textures, models, rscripts, or sounds that were not included in the official B19 installation and upgrade.
- Textures, models, rscripts and sounds that were distributed with the maps from the tournament's map list are permitted
- Any player caught with these or other modifications that are detected by the Global Ban List protection will also be subject his/her team to disqualification.
- Teams joining observer to avoid respawn will be get disqualified

Misc.:

- These rules are subject to change at any time, and a list of rule modifications will be documented at the end of this post.
- The tournament organizer (Sonny&Leezerz-Team) has the right to make a final ruling on any match, player or rule disputes.
- Players and teams may be disqualified if there are multiple complaints of poor sportsmanship. Please respect others and play fairly.

Rule Modifications:

-  ------- nothing at the moment.

Special thanks go to:

- XtremeBain (allowed us to use his rules).

IRC: #Leezerz.com - #Leezerz.com_cup - #Leezerz.com_cup.scores

Leezerz.com and the Leezerz-Team wish u a merry Christmas and a happy new Year 2008!

For more Informations visit www.5vs5-Tourny.Leezerz.com