Author Topic: ::::: College Court :::::  (Read 74814 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: ::::: College Court :::::
« Reply #140 on: March 24, 2012, 09:19:55 AM »
Yoh I herd u guyz dabest n shet, n erryon be talkin dat mad shet cuz u guyz da best n dun b cheatin.

[03:24] <dystro> myers/shk will never stop talking excrement about us because we're way better than them and dont cheat ever

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. yo mang no1 talkz shet boutchu. we laff cuz u scured to pley ppl in a game wit lyke 4 teams. Yer reasonin iz cute.

[03:29] <dystro> because they dont play legit
[03:29] <dystro> if you were here like 3-4 years ago
[03:29] <dystro> you'd see what garbage they were
[03:29] <dystro> and when shk joined er33t
[03:29] <dystro> he was garbage
[03:30] <dystro> once myers and crew got unbanned
[03:30] <dystro> he was back at it
[03:30] <dystro> and so is myers
[03:30] <dystro> juiicy intercoursed up though and got caught
[03:31] <dystro> they know what they're donig
[03:31] <dystro> nuff said
[03:31] <dystro> im not gonna sit here and let you defend them
[03:31] <dystro> get over it and grow up

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Yo mang. jcy fcked up n got caught by the cheat detection? dafck. it's either detectable or not detectable. U only think we b cheatin cuz we r4p3 u. 3-4yrs ago? Yah mang i wuznt dabest the day after i d/l'd dp bruh, i srrryyyyyyyy. dat last line, read it, live by it. Get out of dem glory dayz, u suck. half your team can't make pp1 speedjump bro. #youneverweregood

yo dystro how dem guyz at da gym? #getitin

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #141 on: March 28, 2012, 11:38:37 AM »
Can we get a clean up on this thread? Too many kiddies here.

Looking for one or two more players to not match shk and myers. #realtalk

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #142 on: March 28, 2012, 12:13:01 PM »
^ Oh, you avoid shk too? Well, makes sense, it's not fun for you to lose every match after playing for 7+ years. We're far to talented at Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0, and you're nowhere near our level.

If you want any members of iG or MLG to train you, just send us a friendly PM on IRC or forums. We're always glad to support under-talented players who want to improve!

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #143 on: March 28, 2012, 02:26:25 PM »
I'm sorry, but can you show me where I said I avoid you people? While you are looking for it, please show me where I said I would be playing. Oh, and one more favor, please show me where I said I still care about this game.

I'll wait patiently.

You guys jump on the scene after every good clan leaves then try to act like you're king of the hill. This game is old. A lot of the current players peaked years ago and started on a slow decline (myself being the main one) to mediocrity. I lost all interest I ever had to maintain what little skill I had acquired over the years. The only reason I even continue to hang around is because a match kills a good 40min.

I don't avoid anyone. I'm not going to waste my time playing a 2v2 on some shotty, ridiculously large map. We never have 3 on at one time that is there, ready to play. You guys can keep thinking what you want, while we sit back and laugh at the thousands of logs we have of all of you "trying" to troll us.

You guys and your little gang of sack swingers are nothing if you think about it. You're on top near the downfall of this once extremely active game. We were on top when the best clans were around. Keep on truckin'.

Cliff notes: No one cares.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #144 on: March 28, 2012, 03:46:56 PM »
i play for fun....insane concept to grasp

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #145 on: March 28, 2012, 05:48:19 PM »
^ so does just everyone else, there's not enough teams to take it competitively. That's why we laugh at teams who avoid 50% of the active teams.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #146 on: March 29, 2012, 08:44:34 AM »
@coLa: When we say "you" , we mean your team. Your team refuses to match us.

And we don't act like we're "king of the hill" - me and shk don't even team together anymore, because we're trying to make more teams, help newer players, and spread around the talent. We're well aware of older players declining in talent, a lot of it is because of how the games changed, we just laugh at things like my forum signature. It's pretty funny to us when people who can hardly jump attempt to say they're better then us, a good example would be if somebody like Insta told you he was better then you, I'm sure you'd troll him. We don't care about how good other people are, we just come on and want to play. Nobody plays this game cause they "love it", they play it to blow some time and cause it's fun.

Psssssssstttt.... We never ask you to 2v2, considering I don't play 2s. And you guys refuse when we ask for 3s, but I'm assuming Dystro is the only one who refuses to play us then, and he's probably your 3rd most of the time.

And we've been the top for over 2 years now, there were periods of competitive play during that period. I wasn't around when you guys "were the best" - but from what I hear, CC was never the top team, and if they were it wasn't for long. Sure they were one of the best, but never the actual best. And we don't go around bragging about being the best, I'm terrible at this game now, just want to come on and play other teams when they're on.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #147 on: March 29, 2012, 05:57:45 PM »
i think im the obvious choice here.

Riddicks Resume:
1) Previous experience in CC
2) Getting unbanned in 12 days
3) Even though bix and dystro are both f_gs im still able to tolerate them.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #148 on: March 30, 2012, 06:21:20 PM »

And we've been the top for over 2 years now, there were periods of competitive play during that period. I wasn't around when you guys "were the best" - but from what I hear, CC was never the top team, and if they were it wasn't for long. Sure they were one of the best, but never the actual best. And we don't go around bragging about being the best, I'm terrible at this game now, just want to come on and play other teams when they're on.

Ever since its conception CC has been and remains the best Digital Paintball v2.0 clan.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #149 on: March 30, 2012, 06:32:23 PM »
zzzzz, let us know when CC members have been banned for hacking.  Then maybe we'll listen to what the peanut gallery has to say.  Bet you had fun begging jitspoe to get unbanned so you can sit on irc/forums and just talk excrement with nobody to play.  Enjoy!

ch40s

• VM-68
« Reply #150 on: March 30, 2012, 07:10:57 PM »
Wait am I mistaken or is Myers trying to convince someone that he's the best at DP? lol

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #151 on: March 30, 2012, 07:11:08 PM »
i think im the obvious choice here.

Riddicks Resume:
1) Previous experience in CC
2) Getting unbanned in 12 days
3) Even though bix and dystro are both f_gs im still able to tolerate them.

No thanks. We do not condone any form of cheating and will not allow it in our clan. Thanks for your inquiry and consideration. Good luck on your quest.

cusoman

• Autococker
« Reply #152 on: March 30, 2012, 07:49:19 PM »
zzzzz, let us know when CC members have been banned for hacking.  Then maybe we'll listen to what the DaPeanutGaLLerY has to say.  Bet you had fun begging jitspoe to get unbanned so you can sit on irc/forums and just talk excrement with nobody to play.  Enjoy!

Fixed.

- Cusoman

Backlot

• PGP
« Reply #153 on: March 31, 2012, 06:12:03 AM »
I am willing to delete system32 to join CC.

Dedication.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #154 on: March 31, 2012, 08:17:26 AM »
wasnt bix banned for hacking before? and well we all know about jigsaw. i call shenanigans cola!

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #155 on: March 31, 2012, 02:05:22 PM »
hes not on the roster big guy

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #156 on: April 02, 2012, 04:24:01 PM »
I was never banned for hacking. Being banned by from GT servers was often caused by irritating the GT personal.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #157 on: April 02, 2012, 07:49:26 PM »
wasnt bix banned for hacking before? and well we all know about jigsaw. i call shenanigans cola!

Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200. Actually, here is the $200. Go buy yourself some knowledge.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #158 on: September 25, 2012, 01:41:45 PM »
Superman found something awesome.

Didn't notice skeet creepin in the background. His eyes and mouth were closed.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #159 on: September 25, 2012, 03:27:58 PM »
LMAO