Author Topic: So blatant  (Read 13102 times)

cusoman

• Autococker
Re: So blatant
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2007, 11:18:02 PM »
Well, I have not seen any demos from anyone but I have a hard time believing ]MT[ to hack, mostly because I have played them both before.  Also its hard for me to believe that Mag1c would hack, as I have talked to him and and out of game (via xfire) and he is a genuinely good guy.  I will edit this post after viewing all demos with my opinions.
-Cusoman

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2007, 11:32:01 PM »
sometimes the "good" guys are the worst ones. :D

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2007, 11:33:10 PM »
Also its hard for me to believe that Mag1c would hack

3 days ago I would have bet money Sonny wouldn't have done the stuff he did... Get it?

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2007, 11:37:10 PM »
i kinda just said that, but in different words. =\

cusoman

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2007, 11:40:36 PM »
Well, I was just stating what i knew of Mag1c right now, and i have seen Deranged demo now, still need to see Mag1c'c, and then will comment on what I saw.
-Cusoman

Major

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2007, 11:43:09 PM »
lol he stole your thunder cola

Major

• Stingray
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2007, 11:58:37 PM »
wow watching his demo just made me even more suspicious considering they are talking over dp so obv no need for reconning and also not even spec following him just watching them throught walls plus some of the shots were even more fishier on that video than deranged's

Major

• Stingray
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2007, 12:03:20 AM »
lmao watching this kid shoot at walls and look at walls turns corner theres always somone near why

must be amazing speakers they see like a bat sending off echos so you know where everyone is

cusoman

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2007, 12:05:26 AM »
OK... I have seen Deranged's Demo and Mag1c's demo and, Even as someone who knows Mag1c decently well, will say it was somewhat suspicious.  But, I am not saying mag1c was hacking, I often spray just where he was spraying on PP1.  Recently I have been studying maps so I know where to spray, and I would have basically sprayed where Mag1c sprayed, though he made his transitions quicker than I could have.  Perhaps he has more skill at PP1 than me, who knows.

In Magi1cs defense, PP1 is in fact one of the weird maps with giant openings that seems to mess with Vising and you can here footsteps 3/4 of the map away.  You can ask other prominent mappers that sometimes Vis causes sound echoing throughout the whole map.

In conclusion, XoXoXo ( i think thats Deranged) said that he would upload a video of this with hacks on.  I honestly cant see how you could do that, but if I could see that video, then perhaps We could prove/disprove Mag1c's hacking.  Although innocent until proven guilty is mistaken as a law, I believe it applies here because until substantial evidence that Mag1c hacked has been presented, (the video with hacks on), I would say the match stands.  I will wait to make more judgments based on that video, but currently I say Mag1c is innocent.

-Cusoman

Major

• Stingray
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2007, 12:07:56 AM »
in the real world its guilty intil proven innocent if this kid really is that good he should tryout for 20id

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2007, 12:54:43 AM »
He's not even that good..

And why are you infering 20id is the best clan in the game?

There's nothing suspicious looking in the demo to me.  He probably just listens to the footsteps really well.

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2007, 01:16:39 AM »
Yeah, I taught these 2 pretty much everything...
Thats all it is.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2007, 01:58:14 AM »
he can watch the demo with wallhacks on and record it with fraps or some other program.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2007, 03:56:31 AM »
I was just saying at times it did seem suspicious, but not so blatant that i would recommend you watch one of my demos.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2007, 07:35:47 AM »
And why are you infering 20id is the best clan in the game?

He just means that we've been known to recruit newbies, like ch40s for example.

Mag1C

• PGP
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2007, 10:26:39 AM »
If this can help, i use stereo earphones wich tells me if ur on my right, left or in front and also tells me if ur far away by the loudness of the noise u guys make when u fall, jump or walk. And yes i have something to fear about, being banned for a misunderstanding or false accusation if you prefere.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2007, 11:44:29 AM »
He just means that we've been known to recruit newbies, like ch40s for example.

haha understatement of the year. :P

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2007, 01:08:26 PM »
I watched the first 3/4 of Deranged's demo and was too busy at noticing how bad his aim was and how often he was getting hit by spray or easy shots.  I'd have to watch it from Mag1C's POV since I'm pretty sure that Deranged wasn't using in-eye cam when he was chasing either of them in the parts that I saw.

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2007, 01:12:20 PM »
I can understand where he's comming from on the whole using sound to tell where people are.  But, when we played them he would be lining low at my teamate and I rushed in from bd and he had no clue I was there.  If he did actually use sound he should have heard me comming.  It was pretty suspicious how they did seem to know where we were most of the time.

Major

• Stingray
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2007, 03:54:33 PM »
guys in his demo do you not see him looking at walls turn the corner wow somoes there and he shoots at walls alot to for no reason oh wait somone pops up there in a second