Author Topic: Where's the justice  (Read 1297 times)

Y2J

• VM-68
Where's the justice
« on: December 26, 2007, 12:00:31 AM »
For starters, I have been banned the last four days for "attacking" users, when users who have attacked me have been able to post on these boards and not been banned for their actions, that were the same as mine.

I saw users post in my defense, telling Knack he was wrong for doing so and not being a fair admin, and I appreciate that, since I was unable too.

It's a shame that he feels the best option to preserve his image is to ban me so I can no longer make an issue out of it, even though it is a huge one.

And on the subject of justice, how come Sonny is STILL the only one banned for crashing servers? I understand this isn't "the time of year" to be making quick decisions, but one was made, in regards to Sonny, so it's time for everyone else to receive their punishment, or take his away.

FlaMe

• Autococker
Re: Where's the justice
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 12:06:08 AM »
Y2J For DP Committee =]

But seriously. I agree 100%
* Flame waits for coLa's post

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 12:18:00 AM »
eh... i honestly don't have much to say anymore. we have tried to show these people that what they are doing isn't right, but we can only do so much. we can't make them listen or comply to what we want. we aren't mods or committee members, so we can't do anything but sit and wait for them to open their eyes and do the right thing. i have yet to receive my ban for what i have done, and i believe it's been too long. so i will just sit patiently and wait for the committee to come to a decision on this matter. yj2 i totally agree with what you are saying, but i mean if something hasn't been done yet, i don't believe it will ever happen. but who knows. keep trying, maybe justice will be served.

your lovable soft drink.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 12:22:25 AM »
Stop.

You were banned from the forums because you're constantly instigating.  Sonny was banned from the game because he kept intentionally taking servers offline.  I don't think I need to explain why that was a bad thing or why immediate action was necessary.  Start one more hypocritical thread about "justice", and you'll be taking an extended Christmas vacation.