Author Topic: the jistpoe project  (Read 1951 times)

play3r1

• VM-68
the jistpoe project
« on: December 29, 2007, 12:50:06 PM »
Ok, this is just happened. I went to play dp and went to the map dopjump. I was bored so later on I just said "hi, I'm jistpoe". One of the guys called me a"lier" geez I kind of thought it was spelled "liiar", but I could be wrong. I said: "You're calling jitspoe a 'lier' ". He said "No, I'm calling YOU a lier". I said "but I AM jitspoe" Anyway I said "I'm using a different account, I never use the jitspoe account to play dp". They still didn't believe I was jitspoe.

One guy said "In his timezone he would be sleeping right now". I said "No, I only sleeep 3 hours a day". Someone asked why I only slept 3 hours a day. I said "Because I do most of my sleeping at  night". lol.

It was so ironic, because right then, it said "Jitspoe has entered the game" then it said "Jitspoe has been kicked" then it said "Jispoe disconnected". I was surprised with the timing but I always knew that the way to get people to show up is to start talking about them. I later realized that that wasn't jitpsoe, just some other guy who tried to enter the game with his name, that's why he got kicked. Anyway, that was entertainment. I learned the there is no better way to become hated than to say "I'm jistpoe", well, there is one better way, and that's to start making topics like this one (which I'm sure I'll be more hated for, and will get a lot of negative crap from you guys). But it got me to thinking, if jitspoe played dp under a different account, nobody would believe he was jitspoe, even if he was.

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: the jistpoe project
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 12:52:36 PM »
But he would have to ban himself for multi-accounting.

STOP MAKING TOPICS.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 01:14:31 PM »
IMPERSONATOR!!!! BAN HIM

gah, my postcount wont even increase..

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 02:24:32 PM »
Its "Other Stuff" not "Random Stuff".

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 02:38:52 PM »
Thanks for the super cool story!

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 02:53:35 PM »
Didn't a topic almost exactly like this one get made a year or so ago?

P!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 02:57:49 PM »

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 03:01:30 PM »
Funny thing is this topic will probably end up locked just like the last one.

Fullmetal_Steeb

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 03:19:12 PM »
We can only hope.