Author Topic: Need a clan  (Read 5773 times)

KiLo

• Autococker
Re: Need a clan
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2008, 11:17:11 PM »
I think they're referring too me. But it's not about Post count, is it?

Yes I was referring to you and I mean don't post something until you search for it. We, the people who answer questions, get tired of saying the same thing over and over again.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2008, 02:00:13 AM »
errrrr. So any clans out there?
There are plenty to choose from. What you need to understand is that if you join one of the public server clans you will really not be helping yourself in anyway. Most public clans do nothing but wear a tag to be part of something. If you spend a few minutes on the internet searching for a few cheap headsets and joining a clan such as InT , WsL , or any new clan being started by someone worth while,you will eventually increase your level of skill and make a lot of new friends. Clicking on the "request membership" button on numerous clans will not help you one bit. Get on mirc.... it's free to do so. You will see a difference. Download ventrillo and come play with WsL. Check out our forums while your at it.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2008, 02:10:41 PM »
He was on IRC looking for a clan before coming to the forums.  He didn't get very far on IRC because the guys in #paintball were giving him a hard time and we were all laughing about it in #20id.  I think it would be nice to have some sort of updated directory of competitive clans that show some sort of skill/experience level for each team.  At least then new players would get a real idea about clans because it's hard to tell from their DPLogin profile or IRC topic.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2008, 02:48:41 PM »
true. a option to set a difficulty level would be nice.

IDOT

• PGP
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2008, 03:48:28 PM »
okay i purchased a mic online it should be here Monday here is a link to it dont know if it will work though http://www.shop.com/Speech_Recognition_Stereo_Headset_Boom_Mic_-33839841-o!.shtml?trk=5

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2008, 03:58:27 PM »
I see no reason why that wouldn't work.

Major

• Stingray
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2008, 11:56:26 PM »
idot you are welcome to join my new training clan #team_iti  talk to me or deranged

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 10:15:18 AM »
Here is what i use.
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gaming/pc_gaming/headsets_microphones/devices/358&cl=us,en

cheap but works great. fits comfortable too. :)

IDOT

• PGP
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 10:28:20 AM »
idot you are welcome to join my new training clan #team_iti  talk to me or deranged

alrighty but im getting my new mic on the mail on monday

Major

• Stingray
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2008, 03:39:19 PM »
thats cool as long as you will have 1 soon come to the channel #team_iti on irc

IDOT

• PGP
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2008, 05:16:38 PM »
thats cool as long as you will have 1 soon come to the channel #team_iti on irc

i was there and no one responded to me

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2008, 06:50:05 PM »
Players idle irc even when not playing to show support. Remember that we all have lives outside of the game. I would suggest idling in our channels and someone will get back with you at sometime. Idle WsL and I or someone from my team will get with you. I'll help you with the basics and get with major for you as soon as i talk to you.