Are you satisfied with the committee?

Yes
32 (43.8%)
No
29 (39.7%)
Neutral
12 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Are you satisfied with the committee? (Committee Members please dont vote)  (Read 11327 times)

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
Just want to see if anyone believes the committee is doing their job right.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
Re: Are you satisfied with the committee?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 02:22:23 PM »
Can't say that I am.

coLa

• Autococker
i voted yes, because let's face it, the committee ROX!

lekky

• Autococker
If you are not satisfied, why not? Thats the only way we can improve this thing. The Committee will stay around no matter what, simply because Jitspoe does not have the time to do everything himself.

Thus, to improve The Committee must know what to improve!

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
I am... i don't see a problem with it.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
If you are not satisfied, why not? Thats the only way we can improve this thing. The Committee will stay around no matter what, simply because Jitspoe does not have the time to do everything himself.

Thus, to improve The Committee must know what to improve!

Yeah Lekky, like the last few weeks of topics hasn't shown you.  Perhaps you should read all the posts that have been deleted.

Bling

• Stingray
With every committee I think it's about the same.  You have those members of it that have favorites and they get treated differently if they are caught doing something that is against the rules.  So I can't really say I don't like them or I do like them.
Some decissions are good, then there are the not so good ones.  Can't complain really, I would like to see new members of the committee though,  Like in politics possibly a new election?  Already a topic on this I know, so it's just whatever. :P 

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
i think people expect the committee to do too much.
there not here to solve all the major issues of the world.
there here to solve all the small problems that arn't important enough for jitspoe to waste time thinking about.
it gives jitspoe another opinion to consider when making harder decisions, but mostly i would think the final say belongs to jits.
ide say theyre doing a good job considering none of them have any background in this kind of thing.

lekky

• Autococker
Yeah Lekky, like the last few weeks of topics hasn't shown you.  Perhaps you should read all the posts that have been deleted.

I'm not a mod so I cant do this.. I have no control over how this forum works. All I try to do is make correct decisons based on circumstances, as do the majority of the Committee (I hope).

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
Whether you can or cannot view them, you know what I meant Lekky.  You act like this is the first time anyone has mentioned something about the committee.

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
Re: Are you satisfied with the committee? (Committee Members please dont vote)
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2008, 02:45:20 PM »
I voted yes cuz i like cherries.

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 02:48:29 PM »
well, if everyone is unhappy with what the committee does, why not have a reelection? that's what happens in goverments all the time: people are unhappy with the current government so they have an election earlier than planned. after that, people are happy for a small while, because they elected those new folks.

PaRaDeaD

• Stingray
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 02:53:49 PM »
Reelection would be good.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2008, 02:53:58 PM »
atleast replace those who are inactive. i mean WTF! come on. seriously. like woah. dude no. yarly.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2008, 03:50:34 PM »
And guys if you are upset because of the decision concerning sk89q, it wasn't even the committee's decision so you are being pretty silly.

how wasn't it the committee's decision? please inform me because i thought it was the committee that was handling that issue.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2008, 03:54:06 PM »
Can't you understand that jitspoe does NOT want to ban him?
Now you tell me, what can the committee do about it?
I'm not going to argue if he should be banned or not i'm just saying it wasnt committee's decision to make.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2008, 03:56:07 PM »
Mag get your facts straight. Jitspoe said that it was the committee's decision not to ban sk89q.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2008, 03:56:09 PM »
so jitspoe came to you and told you he didn't want to ban sk89q? because i recall a post from jitspoe saying that the committee decided not to ban sk89q blah blah.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2008, 04:00:24 PM »
You guys just keep making babies or what?
If you are all saying the same thing, only one is needed.
Anyway,
It really boils down to this:
- I don't want to ban people for trying to help, even if they do slip up a little.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2008, 04:00:46 PM »
"Also I have not been disrespectful in my approaches"
Yeah you have but i guess you are not able to understand that yet :|

Dunno why you keep calling me D1 but you sure have a good reason.

"You also act as if I care about who in this game "likes" me... OMG SOME RANDOM KID FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY/STATE WHO ILL NEVER SEE NOR SPEAK TO HATES ME?!"
You are the person in this game who most cares about that, Sorry but you make it pretty obvious.

And stop typing in caps, making it seem like you are angry or something..

I promisse that if you stop posting someone else's idiotic ideas in this forums everyone will love you forever.

Id post on guest accounts....lolol

;]

good use of the Quote feature pr0.

Also once again, I dont think you understand that I dont care about who says what about me.

and youre D1 to me before youre Magalhaes... like Onslaught is Reaver and Mephine is still called hellHOUND by me... get over it.

I'm fine with the committee members aside from your good QeHs pal who will not be named.

I just wanna see how the polls turn out, no need to get defensive champ.