Author Topic: I got shot in the nuts (again)  (Read 3660 times)

S8NSSON

• Autococker
Re: I got shot in the nuts (again)
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2008, 08:43:43 AM »
darn Jits...hate it for your nugglets.

I gots a couple stories...

1) Was on a recball field. These three guys on the4 other team took off together and stayed behind this one bunker the entire round. A kamikaze  middle-eastern guy gave me enough cover to get into a position to where I was unseen and had a good run to their bunker. At the right time I took off and as I rounded the bunker all three of the guys were looking the complete opposite way. I'm about to fire and the ref, standing 10 feet from them and completely noticing my move, yells "HAVE MERCY." I freeze in my tracks and don't fire a shot eight feet from the three of them. All three turn around and open up on me standing there in the open. The only recourse is that the ref kept me in and sent all three of them out cause I obviously had them. The ref also apologized after the round for causing me to get hammered like that.

2) I was playing hyperball with my two nephews one time. I was already out and on the sidelines with a few others watching the action. My nephew, not DaPainta from DP long ago, was the last guy on his side and being corralled in pretty quickly. Me and a few others were about 30 feet away and yelling "take it easy on him." This one guy runs around and bunkers my nephew and just stands there and fires and doesn't stop. Me and at least three other guys open up on him from the sidelines after he had fired at least 50 rounds. My nephew stood up and threw his gun at the guy after all firing had stopped, but missed and busted his A5. That guy pretty much left the field rather quickly, and the establishment banned him.

The worst place i'd ever been shot was...
My two nephews and I were at the same field as above the day before a big 3-man tourny. The had just finished setting up the airball field and these three people (one guy two girls) wanted to play, and asked me if I wanted to run a quick 3. I looked over to my nephews and said "let's do it." So we hit it. My nephews were eliminated almost immediately while I concentrated on, and eliminated, the girl running back cover. By then the other girl and the guy had made position on me. I exchanged fire with the other girl, which was their plan for the guy (closer to me) to see my fire. He popped out and drilled mee in the top of my index finger spraying paint in my face. It felt like it jammed my finger and hurt like hell. Oh, btw, those two girls were from some famous professional all girls team (femme fatals or something). We got smoked.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2008, 09:15:49 AM »
ACK!!!!

I always wear armored gloves for that reason. It only took one hit on teh top of my hand to make that decision.

I was practicing with the texas timberwolves one year ( had a blast and learned a lot)  One of the training drills was bunkering.  2 guys in the bunker and 2 guys rushing.  ALWAYS the guys in the bunkers got pelted.  Hated the drill but still got a lot out of it.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2008, 09:26:24 AM »
I had paintball gloves on. The ball just hit right on the tip of a straightened out finger :(.

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2008, 10:44:41 AM »
Last time I went paintballing someone was shot in the balls at the firing range. He started by yelling a lot, and everyone was looking at him. Then he yelled we were all cun.ts, and shot the marshal in the mask a few times before ripping his own mask off, kicking it, chucking his gun at the marshall and then leaving.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2008, 11:26:06 AM »
i thought there would have been some pics of the bruising. i was wrong. :'(
There was bruising, but I'm not posting pictures of my testicles on the Internet.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2008, 12:18:31 PM »
There was bruising, but I'm not posting pictures of my testicles on the Internet.

Well not here, but at least on 4chan.