Author Topic: Feature Request: Change the help link on the dplogin account creation page  (Read 1381 times)

Herron

• VM-68
I'd like to have the link on the dplogin account creation page that sends you to the support section of the forums send you to this post instead:  http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=6663.0

I'm tired of people that don't know how to read, or are too lazy to do so, asking the same questions over and over.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Has that been updated for the new version, though?  And that's more for people having problems using the accounts in-game than creating an account.

Herron

• VM-68
The post and the video seem to be up-to-date to me.  Admittedly, I was frustrated when I made my first post and was focused mostly on the existence of the following language in the suggested post (which seems to me to answer 95% of all problems people have with creating a login account):

Update:  There is a question asking how many accounts you can have, the answer to this is 1, so in the box, very careful type the number "1".

Maybe just increasting the text size of the pertinent line in the agreement by a font size or two would filter out some of the illiterates.

y00tz

• Autococker
Has that been updated for the new version, though?

Not yet :(