Author Topic: lol recession.  (Read 19280 times)

MaDMaN

• VM-68
Re: lol recession.
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2008, 06:56:22 PM »
I wish the president would get killed. The stupid donkey is so retarded. Lets put 5000000 troops in iraq when its not needed. GJ American Government. and they take seized drug money for wars? How pathetic. this system is gonna fall so hard one day. Im going To L!O!L

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2008, 08:35:41 PM »
Madman...have you actually read this thread?
Did you read Flips accounts in Iraq?

I can't even begin to say the things I would like to say to you due to a sure ban from these forums.

MaDMaN

• VM-68
« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2008, 10:51:34 PM »
Thanks for deleting my post. cigarettes

Looks like Darkness just got a friend to vacation with. See ya in a week.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 05:52:16 AM by KnacK »

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2008, 11:01:58 PM »
Lock plz!
Before Madman gets himself banned, at least.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2008, 01:49:43 AM »
It should already be locked. We got people from other countries trying to wiggle their way into the way our country is run to make us seem worse then we actually are.

Well the thing is Spook that your country is wiggling it's way into every country in this world. And I presume that I know alot more of politics, history, geopolitics etc. than you since you haven't made any point regarding the subject, or given any arguments.

In the end, I felt need to comment on this issue to express my opinion, none of my facts weren't without solid argument, and leaders of your country are responsible for it's image. So don't try to act like a victim here. I know it's hard to say yes, we made a mistake. Especially if you read only newspapers or watch news on TV.

As for Darkness, I didn't expected anything more from him beside that post. That just confirms what I wrote before.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2008, 02:10:23 AM »
Well the thing is Spook that your country is wiggling it's way into every country in this world.

That's not what he was saying at all. No need to go off about it. :P

Seriously, lock plz.

EDIT: Hey, let's get another point in while we're at it.
Did you read Flips accounts in Iraq?

There was no question that good would be done- after all, a not-so-wonderful dictator was being dethroned. However, it's silly to take a few individual counts where something good or just clearly took place and use it as justification for the entire war. Even if you're just assuming that similar events take place wherever our troops go, that's completely discounting a lot of really negative stuff that was (and is) the result of this war.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2008, 02:23:22 AM »
Well maybe I misunderstood but he accused that we (Europeans) are wiggling our way in how their country is run and I responded that we would not comment on that issued if USA wasn't wiggling in how other countries are run. It wasn't my intent to go off, I can't get pissed that easaly. I know it may sounded like that, but it's hard to express colour of your voice over the inet. As I understood we were having clash of diferent opinions, feelings free.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2008, 02:28:38 AM »
I was under the impression Spook though that people from outside the US were pretending to be standard idiotic pro-war Americans.

'I presume that I know a lot more of... than you' sounds pretty mean.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2008, 07:21:44 AM »
Guys,

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

For the most part, most of you have been very passionate about your beliefs and expressed them in a very constructive way.

Unfortunately we have a few bad apples that aren't doing anything to add to the overall content of this thread except to bash others and make jokes in a thread that is very serious to alot of us.