Author Topic: Request: Just a few things  (Read 5202 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Request: Just a few things
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2005, 05:49:48 PM »
  eiii            eiii                              eiii 
                 eiii
          eiii                                  eiii                 eiii            eiii                 eiii 
                                  eiii                eiii                              eiii
                           eiii                 eiii
            eiii                        eiii
                       eiii                         eiii 

Ack! Insects everywhere!

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2005, 05:57:54 PM »
Oooooh. I kinda get it now.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2005, 08:19:01 PM »
A sniper paintball gun, and any power-ups would immediately ruin the game, because everyone would become a sniper, the game would stand perfectly still until someone made a move, then pop, their out, then it just sits there... and power ups are also stupid "OMFGZ! I JUST GOT QUAD DAMAGE! IM GONNA PWN!"
LOL!!!!!  I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2005, 10:08:52 PM »
About...?

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2005, 05:34:30 PM »
I can here all the veteran pbers ...WTF!!!!!!!!! IS !!!!!    THIS!!!!!!   It sucks!!! blah blah blah....etc blah.

:(

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2005, 01:30:41 AM »
Sense is made.

DTemplar88

• PGP
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2005, 09:25:04 AM »
A sniper paintball gun, and any power-ups would immediately ruin the game, because everyone would become a sniper, the game would stand perfectly still until someone made a move, then pop, their out, then it just sits there... and power ups are also stupid "OMFGZ! I JUST GOT QUAD DAMAGE! IM GONNA PWN!"
LOL!!!!!  I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!

First off, you wrong, I'm not a veteran, nor will I pretend to be even decent at the game as I just stand in a concealed area and fire at the first things that hops past me (as we all know nobody walks o.O) and besides, I comparison, I could say "Haha, I can hear all the noobs now, OMG!! THIS!! IS!! AWESOME!! *fwap fwap fwap squirt*"

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2005, 05:48:29 PM »
What is better newbs having fun or pissy pot pooper veteren leets crying, BAHHHHH NOOOOOO IT SUCKS, NOW I CANT OWN!! BAH!!!!!

HAHAHAH thats funny!!!!

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2005, 09:11:34 PM »
We don't want this to turn into a noob game. Never.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2005, 05:58:23 PM »
Noob game or user friendly?  Big freaking differnce.

Sarcasim?

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2005, 11:34:59 PM »
Uhh... Here's what happens, in my experience. You may not agree. In fact, you won't agree.

When doing things in the game becomes too easy, no one is driven off. We want the people who aren't devoted enough to the game to actually post for help/read how to do things to be gone, because they end up being a pox on the community.

But that's just my view.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2005, 12:28:12 AM »
Uhh... Here's what happens, in my experience. You may not agree. In fact, you won't agree.

When doing things in the game becomes too easy, no one is driven off. We want the people who aren't devoted enough to the game to actually post for help/read how to do things to be gone, because they end up being a pox on the community.

But that's just my view.
. You are correct, again I underestmated this community, I assumed on top of excellent maps and game play there was a sense of logic and fairness.

You want to drive people off? WTF hahaaha ur joking? Really?

Again you bewilder ME, like I you.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2005, 08:46:10 AM »
We want to drive the people off that are too lazy to figure out how to do anything, becaue they just sit around and complain.
If we get enough of those, bad things happen.
Anyway, the menus are fine at the moment. You have the important video settings (to which reflective water should be added), aaaand a 'make server' menu. That's all you need.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2005, 06:01:15 PM »
We want to drive the people off that are too lazy to figure out how to do anything, becaue they just sit and complain.
IS that not what your doing as well complaining about my suggestions? Kick your self. Really comon its just a suggestion more than a complaint, teach dont taunt.