Author Topic: I'm....confused?  (Read 1517 times)

Props

• PGP
I'm....confused?
« on: February 01, 2008, 05:25:04 AM »
I don't know where to begin. I don't know whether this belongs in the clan board or here.

Anyways, I have been asked to be in several clans over the last few days and I can't join for 2 reasons.

I don't know what a global log in is and how to get it and that I am having trouble finding a server that isn't OTB or something like that.

Please help.

b00nlander

• Autococker
Re: I'm....confused?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 06:11:16 AM »
what build are you using? I  suggest updating the client to b20, as the global login has only been implemented with build 19. Then, to create a global login profile, go to www.dplogin.com

and finally, for your server issue:  is that only on the ingame browser or also on the external serverbrowser application?

Props

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 07:37:32 AM »
Thanks for the global log in stuff.

I'm not sure what you mean by the servers. I'm sorry, I'm a total newb on this stuff. >.<

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 07:56:20 AM »
well, you said that you are "having trouble finding a server that isn't OTB or something like that" - from that I assumed that you only get a limited list of servers that you can pick from.  What else did you mean there? :)

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 09:03:02 AM »
I don't know where to begin. I don't know whether this belongs in the clan board or here.

Anyways, I have been asked to be in several clans over the last few days and I can't join for 2 reasons.

I don't know what a global log in is and how to get it and that I am having trouble finding a server that isn't OTB or something like that.

Please help.
Thats sounds like a glitch or you just need to click the clear button under the server window (in-game) and then click the update button.  There are 100s of other servers to choose from, not just OTB.
OTB and GT servers were the only populated ones back when I started playing though...

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 11:11:39 AM »
 I think the only servers he can join are the OTBs because they dont demand people to be logged in (???)

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 12:08:23 PM »
I think the only servers he can join are the OTBs because they dont demand people to be logged in (???)
Older server setting?

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 01:04:58 PM »
as the global login has only been implemented with build 19.

Actually I believe it was implemented in 17 but that really isn't important.

Props

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 01:39:41 PM »
I got the global log in thing working. Thanks. As for servers, I'll try that. Thanks.