2 (2.4%)
3 (3.7%)
2 (2.4%)
5 (6.1%)
0 (0%)
4 (4.9%)
41 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: My Ban tim  (Read 21104 times)

loial21

• Autococker
Re: My Ban tim
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2008, 02:10:52 AM »
Take over channels.

Spoofing

Greifing

Spreading cheats

Anything else that deserves a ban. In controlled environment.

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2008, 02:16:53 AM »
So Unibonger spreading cheats is not as bad as someone else spreading cheats on IRC?  Sorry, but that does not make sense to me. (like 99% of your posts)

I can not recall the last time I have seen a channel takeover, nevertheless this is not even close to the same category as spreading cheats.

Spoofing/Greifing appears to be only something you deeply care about, and like the previous it's not even comparable to spreading cheats.

I think you need to reevaluate yourself.

And one last thing before I go to bed.  Do you actually have daily interactions/conversations with people in real life?  Just curious.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2008, 02:19:01 AM »
Do you care deeply about the questions you ask?

I do.

I think, you think to much about what I am thinking in negative terms my friend. Get to know me first before you judge me.

To answer your question .....please read back about my problem with handing out hacks to check for wall hacks.....

In there you will find your answer...

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2008, 01:52:28 PM »
umm my name is WarWulf
W-A-R-W-U-L-F

you can call me war if you want. i mean it is 3 letters too.

people who call me uni or unibonger have some deep psychological problems with me from the past. (5 years ago is when i changed my name)

and or

people just trying to get some sort of angry reaction out of me. which would be kinda difficult when I'm laughing at how ridiculous you must be.

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2008, 02:42:29 PM »
Wasn't my intention to get a rise out of you by calling you unibonger, but that is just how I know you by.

And I find it quite ironic when you claim others have psychological problems when you are the one who considers yourself to be a wolf.

http://www.break.com/pictures/people-are-weird452523.html

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2008, 03:21:13 PM »
LMFAO.

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2008, 05:02:49 PM »
lol. yeah to bad thats not me. and besides what i do myself is my own thing. i dont force it onto others.

that picture is funny though lol and that guys is a fox not a wolf :P

how long have you been around olbaid? about 2-3 years at the most. i changed my name 5 years ago.

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2008, 05:12:04 PM »
umm my name is WarWulf
W-A-R-W-U-L-F

you can call me war if you want. i mean it is 3 letters too.

people who call me uni or unibonger have some deep psychological problems with me from the past. (5 years ago is when i changed my name)

and or

people just trying to get some sort of angry reaction out of me. which would be kinda difficult when I'm laughing at how ridiculous you must be.

Always can't tell if you're serious or you're joking when you type stuff like this.

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2008, 05:19:33 PM »
when have i ever been serious james.

Moe_Lester

• Stingray
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2008, 06:15:58 PM »
is warwulf ban? If he is thats bull because that log was like over a 2 years old. hes not hacking now is he? I say jitspoe (Jesus) remove the bans of the following players Warwulf, ieatnoobs, Zaltekk and his accomplice. No but seriously warwulf and ieat didn't even do anything their just like the classroom clowns and just want to brighten up the gloomy dp community.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2008, 07:31:44 PM »
Why would I unban Zaltekk?

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2008, 07:57:00 PM »
I obviously knew that wasn't you Uni, just a reference

Moe_Lester

• Stingray
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2008, 08:29:46 PM »
that was a joke jits you can laugh its alright but why ban warwulf and ieat they did nothing besides making fun of hacks in dp

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2008, 10:53:09 PM »
voted 0 warwulf's a good guy and we all know he wont do it again. leave the past in the past, also isint the community small enough for pointless bans.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2008, 05:51:19 AM »
No.

Permbans from all criteria..

You only cheat yourself when you do things newbs can or don't know how to do.....

*jamie...

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2008, 05:55:16 AM »
Why would I unban Zaltekk?
*sorry.........but um....dude.

Get a league of admins who can enforce that. You can not, alone.

DIPSET39

• PGP
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2008, 04:19:03 PM »
i voted 0

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2008, 04:46:48 PM »
 I like you warwulf, from the little I know you.

But I would ban you for the 1024, along with anyone else who has anything to do with hacking.

Sorry. But some consistently rough penalties are the only way to clean up this mess. These 32, 64 day bans were too lenient from the start.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2008, 07:16:43 PM »
Dumbest thing I think I've seen.  As if this community didn't have enough problems in the present, there are those fools who would drudge up over year old past issues just to cause crap?

m7, either you missed the fact that this was a very, very old offense or you're not near as intelligent as I once thought you were.  To ban someone for something that happened over a year ago or even 6 months ago is as stupid as law enforcement writing a ticket to a person they saw not wearing their seatbelt before seatbelt laws came into effect.  My apologies if I offend you but, I mean really people... Are you that bored??

Warwulf "0" here bud...

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2008, 08:10:27 PM »
Dumbest thing I think I've seen.  As if this community didn't have enough problems in the present, there are those fools who would drudge up over year old past issues just to cause crap?

m7, either you missed the fact that this was a very, very old offense or you're not near as intelligent as I once thought you were.  To ban someone for something that happened over a year ago or even 6 months ago is as stupid as law enforcement writing a ticket to a person they saw not wearing their seatbelt before seatbelt laws came into effect.  My apologies if I offend you but, I mean really people... Are you that bored??

Warwulf "0" here bud...

No I did not miss it. This game has put up with cheating long enough. I would ban anyone who EVER cheated at the game. That is not what Jits is doing and it is his call.  But at the very least he should start perma banning anyone who cheats or distributes from here on out. Those who play the game honestly need to know that cheaters are dealt with.

The committee further suffers from a problem with perceived unfairness. I actually think they have been quite fair and only a few are complaining. But if they want to show they are fair they will deal with all cheaters the same way. These various ban times based on committee hash overs is a mistake. The best for the game in my view would be a permanent ban, no matter who it was.

And though you disagree with me I won't  call into question your intelligence. That is just my view.