Author Topic: Its been awhile :)  (Read 1793 times)

Sookie

• PGP
Its been awhile :)
« on: February 06, 2003, 12:57:17 PM »
I dont know if any of you remember me or not, but I used to play DP about 3 years ago as Sookie!. I played for about a year and then it was harder and harder to find people playing, the servers were always empty. Eventaully I get a new computer and didnt even bother putting quake2 on it because no one ever played. It was very sad in a way, when you do something  that you enjoy so much and you slowly watch it fading out. I just kind of randomly stumbled onto this site today as I was clearing out some of my browser favorites, and to my surprise DP is back in full force, with all of the same maps I have played, and most of the same people, Its like christmas time! I just want to thank all of the people that have put their time and effort into this game, it has brought me a lot of enjoyment and good times, and I look forward to getting my ass kicked by all of you very soon! Sookie!

Michael_Fornal

• VM-68
Re: Its been awhile :)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2003, 03:05:23 PM »
Woo!  Welcome back, chief.  And make sure to tell all your friends and family DP is out in a standalone fashion.. HOY YA!

Cookie

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2003, 03:54:16 PM »
Sookie? hummm thats close to Cookie... AHHHHH! the confusion among newbies will be insane...

:D

cooks

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2003, 09:46:17 AM »
who's who???
;)

oddjob

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2003, 12:13:23 PM »