Author Topic: Wow banned from GT servers for no reason.  (Read 10285 times)

Skater`

Wow banned from GT servers for no reason.
« on: October 28, 2005, 10:22:13 PM »
Ok well, I am banned from Gt servers. Cool ehh?

Well basically its because I was in their pubs playing and PiCaSSo came in there under a different name and he couldnt handle the fact that I killed him. SO he hollers hacks hacks hacks the whole time whining like a fricken baby. So I pm'ed him on mIRC telling him he needs to get the hell over it and just cause I kill him doesnt mean I hack.

So basically I was banned for no reason. And Just now(Nov.28) I was unbanned and I went in there, wasnt even in for 3 minutes and I was banned again. All i said was "Wow im unbanned" and my clan member was arguing with someone and i said "lets not argue now ladies" and no the person he argued with was noone affiliated with Gt.  So wtf? Im sick of this bullexcrement. He had no proof that I was hacking in his pub servers.

BigT

• Stingray
Re: Wow banned from GT servers for no reason.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 02:27:21 AM »
Well its ok theres better servers.

Mac

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 07:48:06 AM »
casso is a old perverted prick

Skater`

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2005, 08:22:46 AM »
BigT it doesnt matter, our clan usually uses those servers for matches, and we use ventrilo(which he also banned me from) and now he is bringing his fat fuc*ing ass into our clan channels and a channel I made on mIRC saying all this excrement. Its getting old and he needs to lay off the alcohol.

BigT

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2005, 09:03:38 AM »
You can make your own vent server or use ours(whenever it gets up). Use jitspoes match sever, just go in and type match <password> <login> in console

Skater`

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2005, 09:55:51 AM »
Well BigT, what about pub games? Gt servers are the most popular obviously. I dont feel like pubbing on a german server.  And for matches...we dont want a 'stric' match setup, same with most clans. 

OH AND IN MY FIRST POST THE DATE IS SUPPOSED TO BE OCTOBER 28 NOT NOVEMBER 28TH :)

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2005, 10:19:30 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:54:09 AM by P!nk »

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2005, 10:31:52 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:07:02 PM by IronFist »

Skater`

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2005, 01:39:19 PM »
Thanks for the post P!NK, I agree his ops should be taken away too. Its funny I gave him the link to this thread but he hasnt posted yet.  It will just be a drunken rant.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2005, 02:23:09 PM »
You guys really crackme up.. all the name calling and acting like little whiny brats.... 

To clarify a very important point.. WHEN A BAN IS SET ON AN ABUSIVE USER THAT BAN IS UNSET IF THER SERVER IS RESTARTED FOR ANY REASON.

The bans were set on you for abusive behavior to admin and hacking...

Noone unbanned you and I'm not about to lift the bans.  The servers were most likely restarted.

I've worked my ass off to bring good servers to the DP public and if I'm a so called "Snipen Jr." How come the 2 of you are the only ones I am permanantly banning from the servers?? Oh and Zerolegend for purposely crashing all the match servers.

Cry all you want and call me what you want... Your simply not welcome on the GRaFF servers and all your childish rantings will get you nowhere... 

Skater, the demo of you hacking, which is the most conclusive proof ever offered in DP history is all the proof we need.  Your abusive responses and all the whining in the world cannot overturn that so in your famous words "Deal with it"...

Pink or whoever you are, you have only your brother to blame and my nick is on IRC 24/7... NOT once have you or Ironfist messaged me...  When GT was alive we had a website for months now.... my email as well as the graffiti servers had an email addy so don;t whine to me about your inability to find me...  I've been here all the time. 

Also, Skater is NOT in GT.  He and a few others decided to restart TnL using and old record NONE of them took part in achieving.

Also for the record GT is dead!...  For those who did not know, Snipen was voted out of the clan long ago for his abusive behavior to the DP community.  Rocker was kicked out of the clan for non participation.. he simply wasn't here.  Word has it that the 2 of them intend on keeping GT going which neither of them have the right to do but whatever...

In final, DP doesn't need your kind and all your immature pot shots at me won't change a thing.  You were called out and the evidence was/is conclusive.

You've worn out your welcome so run along and play somewhere else.

The facts are already there and the majority of the DP community is well aware of it.

This is all the response you will get from me on this subject so please don't be bothered when I don't respond to your next line of childish name calling and denial of guilt.

PiCaSSo

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2005, 02:30:34 PM »
Where's the demo/video of SkateR hacking?
I must have missed a post or something.

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2005, 02:51:38 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:54:05 AM by P!nk »

Skater`

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2005, 02:52:18 PM »
LMFAO DOUGLAS!!!!

Just cause you have seen a demo that you think I'm hacking in does NOT mean I am hacking in your meddling pub servers. You just assume I am because I kill your ass? Youre meddling 50 something and you can't grow up. Sad sad sad. And for you to say abusive behavior? What have I done that is abusive? Wow. lets see some proof here man, cause I stop once I know.  I may have said 'OMG BS!' or 'LMFAO' when a kill is BS but other then that NO ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR AT ALL!!!!!. And you know darn well! The only time i will get  "lippy" is if you meddling start talking excrement saying OH HACK HACK HACK.

Get a life old man

Skater`

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2005, 02:59:10 PM »
OH and...During that match were I was 'hacking' cF had CY play for them...why arent you all over their ass? Youre just mad cause when us four guys left your poor ass 'clan' it went to hell, oh and we raped you when we matched you.

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2005, 03:08:12 PM »
Seriously Skater, you just gotta calm down a bit... I mean, wow, show some respect!  Picasso has been in the paintball scene longer than you can read or write ;) and is more than twice as old as you are so watch your mouth...

but back to the topic:  as Picasso is (was?..) one of the GT admins he had the RIGHT to ban whoever he thought was hacking, if he pays for the server or not. I mean, nowadays it has come down to shout out "ADMIN ABUSE" even if someone with ops just changes the map with 10 minutes left on the clock... if that continues, soon all server admins will abandon their servers and you will be left with jitspoes servers where you dont like the settings... your own fault then, i guess.  anyways, whats the problem with being banned from GT?  there are so many servers online at the moment.. just get your friends to abandon GT as well if you cant/dont want to play there anymore...

Skater`

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2005, 03:19:11 PM »
Lol b00n...Calm down a bit? I am calm, I'm stating something I feel is wrong.  And do I give a sh*t if Picasso has been playing longer then me? Lmfao, I've been playing for 4 months, of course he has, and im still just as good if not better then him.. And youre right about him being the oldest...hes friggin 50 something and still playing kiddy games. And I wont watch my mouth, he can say what he wants but I cant say anything? Please.

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2005, 03:33:11 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:06:49 PM by IronFist »

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2005, 03:38:23 PM »
Still confused, I haven't seen that demo but I didn't think it applied to SkateR(this is who we're talking about right?).

Skater`

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2005, 03:48:52 PM »
Bain, this thread is about the old guy PiCaSSo. There was a demo made of me not too long ago when !tnl! matched cF and I was accused of hacking depsite the fact that I had voice recon the whole game ;)

And that link Iron posted wasnt applied to me.  But I think its quite obvious I dont hack considering I really dont do good in matches.

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2005, 04:31:35 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:54:02 AM by P!nk »