Author Topic: Wow banned from GT servers for no reason.  (Read 10287 times)

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
Re: Wow banned from GT servers for no reason.
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2005, 07:59:45 PM »
It's a joke, I was only trying to catch your post count.  If you stopped replying, it'd make my job easier.

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2005, 08:21:20 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:06:31 PM by IronFist »

BigT

• Stingray
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2005, 08:32:20 PM »
xb would probably let you guys match on their servers. Ev1 match server can also be used, just type match (password) (login). Its not like they are full with people matching 24/7 so even 1 would be enough until others are made.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2005, 12:33:14 AM »
I REMEMBER BEING BANNED ...CHECK MY FIRST POST ON THIS FOURM. i will post it one sec
would somepne kinly ask snipen mut mic or sharon to lift an unjust temp ban on me :(

i was binding keys and got banned ..why?/

ive never sheated or was rude to anyone if so sorry ...
very embarrsed ...i have a lot of gamers here whom i call friends ....if i was banned for a reason please let me know .....waits to dance with all again untill then please take care...

(LGM)Loial21    :-/

xb would probably let you guys match on their servers. Ev1 match server can also be used, just type match (password) (login). Its not like they are full with people matching 24/7 so even 1 would be enough until others are made.
jITSPOE ....THE SERVER ARE NOT BEING USED.   Add maps to me server and they will. Speaking of iv got a subject that I need to talk to you about, about the only businesss we have. PM email irc or vent ts etc...how would you perfer me to contact you, i perfer speaking with you, just to make things very clear. Happy thoughts :)

SO its ok!!! I allso remember beign view gibed on e3rrt servers...point is admins are human and subject to mistakes, live and let play.

Find a god dam common factor. like playing this game, work from there young vs old vs leet vs newb vs coders vs admins vs gammers vs server admins vs the kitty who whines like me vs the the next post .....make it all positive or be quiet YOU GOD DAM WHINE BOTS.

STUPID ASS FLAME WARS  aka FLAME WARTS ..
hurts this community, its pointsless.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 01:22:27 AM by loial21 »

mac

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2005, 07:28:47 PM »
ev1 match loves the c0ck

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2005, 08:33:18 PM »
bah, so?

BigT

• Stingray
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2005, 10:12:02 PM »
Well Mac theres one thing you and the server have in common.

warwulf

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2005, 10:15:01 PM »
LMAO SHARONS A FATTY AND SNIPENS A BORDERLINE RETARD, merryTeam Drama Queens

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2005, 12:50:00 AM »
Did some one just post above ?

Sad.   

What kind of peron are you? Really lol what can you possible say but , "be quiet newbian loial I know all and own everthing!!"

Bahaha    Nice helpful  post bahaha!!!!

warwulf

« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2005, 10:00:30 AM »
lmao loial u dont even know what im posting about befor u jump to conclusions u should take a step back and mind ur own buiesness because u have no clue what has been said to me from gt and the reason im banned from all their servers. and to let u know i could careless what anyone on dp could think of me. i bet loial, you were one of thoses kidds in school that allways had to call people your friend
in hopes they would say it back.... soo stop trying to reply to my post like that. because no im not ur friend. u can go find ur special place, stay their, never come back, and die.

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2005, 02:14:23 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:06:11 PM by IronFist »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2005, 07:15:57 PM »
lmao loial u dont even know what im posting about befor u jump to conclusions u should take a step back and mind ur own buiesness because u have no clue what has been said to me from gt and the reason im banned from all their servers. and to let u know i could careless what anyone on dp could think of me. i bet loial, you were one of thoses kidds in school that allways had to call people your friend
in hopes they would say it back.... soo stop trying to reply to my post like that. because no im not ur friend. u can go find ur special place, stay their, never come back, and die.

I sometimes question the common knowlege that you are unibonger. If you need to post something (especially like the last two messages in this thread), you could give it an air of maturity by utilizing somewhat correct grammar.

It's also not nice to provoke flame fests - especially in topics that have expired in use. If you'd like more respect (as well as keeping mine), please remember that you don't have to come down to other people's level.
LOL hey!!!  im not that low.

Ok, I am sorry I spoke up.

Now as for me and you. Is that all you got personal insults and childhood rhetoric? I guess that what kind of kid you were and mean are now. :)  Yeah I call ever one a friend even after I have been stabbed in the back, I like putting my neck on the line to see what kind of person I am dealing with. The smart peron would challenge my intelect on butting in where   dont belong, not the instictive compulsion to batter. That is distrubing.

Lastly I have always been good looking (well ok in my opinion) and in shape (not so much now after meeting Sumer) always had a job, athletics. I find it funny and ironic you thought of me as a nerd.  You just dont know what your tlalking about son. (shakes head)

nuff good nite