Author Topic: HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?  (Read 67685 times)

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2008, 08:06:23 PM »
LOL did they finally get caught? if so nice. been saying it for a while now.
Alot of people have but alot of people just call it "skill"

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2008, 08:13:47 PM »
mabye cos they had teh hacks and the others didnt?
Seconded. 

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2008, 08:17:44 PM »
So you tellin me that if you was doin bad and your other 2 guys are doin great. You want your sub to take the place of the guys doin good. What logic.

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2008, 08:20:32 PM »
In the demos, it seemed that vA knew that they had an aim bot.  Wanted and bullet were in the whole time (aside from the times they disconnected and reconnected) and were never 'subbed' out.

LOLWUT GARRETT

As if you knew what you are talking about pal.
Yea bro, we knew the whole time. Thats why they wUz IN THERE BAWLiN. (/sarcasm)

LOL did they finally get caught? if so nice. been saying it for a while now.
I haven't watched the demo's but someone pasted the link here so i figured i'd check it out, update after i watch demo.
(they finally get caught?) That right there just made me lol.

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2008, 08:26:41 PM »
What atmays said could go either way.  Why sub out some who is doing the best or why sub out someone who will do the best because they have the upper hand.  I know what an aimbot looks like, and the one demo shows bullet snapping directly to the other guy and not even going off course at all.  Or how about the time wanted made a complete 180 degree turn and shot bix.  Snapping to an opponent is a shear sign of a third party program assisting a player.  Don't ignore the facts or the evidence.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2008, 08:30:30 PM »
What atmays said could go either way.  Why sub out some who is doing the best or why sub out someone who will do the best because they have the upper hand.  I know what an aimbot looks like, and the one demo shows bullet snapping directly to the other guy and not even going off course at all.  Or how about the time wanted made a complete 180 degree turn and shot bix.  Snapping to an opponent is a shear sign of a third party program assisting a player.  Don't ignore the facts or the evidence.

Deranged said the same bout Fitz and 180 turns. Easy shot to make if everyone in vent screaming "BEHIND YOU!".

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2008, 08:32:00 PM »
Deranged said the same bout Fitz and 180 turns. Easy shot to make if everyone in vent screaming "BEHIND YOU!".
1st shot kill?  I havnt watched the demos.

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2008, 08:33:33 PM »
He shots someone in front of him and before the person is even eliminated, he snapped 180 degrees and makes another elimination.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2008, 08:37:43 PM »
1st shot kill?  I havnt watched the demos.

Not hard to 1 shot kill someone directly behind you.

He shots someone in front of him and before the person is even eliminated, he snapped 180 degrees and makes another elimination.

PAnic kill or be killed. SO he spray at both tryna get them out or DIE.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2008, 08:53:51 PM »

LOL again, you wouldn't recon to turn completely around and shoot the other guy when the flag is about to cap. And he wouldn't when he knew the flag was right in front of him :/

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2008, 08:55:50 PM »
Nor is someones reactions that fast to hear someone say, behind you, eliminate someone and then 180 turn to eliminate someone else in one seconds time. 

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2008, 08:57:49 PM »
Nor is someones reactions that fast to hear someone say, behind you, eliminate someone and then 180 turn to eliminate someone else in one seconds time. 

How often do you play this game?

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2008, 09:02:10 PM »
15 hours a week or so.
Why do you deny facts and reality?

wade

• VM-68
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2008, 09:09:18 PM »
really Garret i see you post on the forums alot but really I've never heard of you in game.

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2008, 09:13:09 PM »
really Garret i see you post on the forums alot but really I've never heard of you in game.
I play in pubs.  I am not much a 'matching clan' type person.  No time and not worth the frustration.  How did this discussion turn into talking about me playing in game?

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2008, 09:15:34 PM »
Again, recon does not account for the "snapping" and "cycling" behavior in the first demo Bix posted at the 10: 17 mark.

Nor will ANY amount of reasoning get Homing out of what he already admitted to--he does use aimbots in games. He apparently claims he would not here. But even if that were true  it would  not be due to any actual ethical standards. He just wouldn't want to pay the price.  He is a hacker. He needs a ban.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2008, 09:20:05 PM »

m7 first time offense is 32 day ban it would be wrong to punish us for long-term ban for something we didnt do. i play this game now for 6 years.... game is awesome people say why if we hack urt why not hack dp its simple dp is fun. urt i dont care about i play it once a month just fun to hack it.

EDIT: By the way i got to find the logs but bullet and me both recieved our mombot from reaver in S clan.

Make your list of fellow hackers and distributers and bring your proof. That would be great. If the committee went for longer bans on distribution there is always hope they will realize the 32 day bans are pointless and kick you on out of here.

Doh, sorry knack, was sure there was a post there a second ago :)

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2008, 09:26:43 PM »
Again, recon does not account for the "snapping" and "cycling" behavior in the first demo Bix posted at the 10: 17 mark.

Not just 10:17, most of both of the demos exhibit the snapping behavior

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2008, 09:27:40 PM »
<+MrLuke> lol i got mombot aswell
01<@]vA[HomingBullet> rofl
<@Want3d> <#
<+MrLuke> yeh cas theres no global
<%Rick> :)
<@Want3d> close enough
01<@]vA[HomingBullet> prob every1 does
<%Rick> thnx Want3d
<%Rick> Least u care
01<@]vA[HomingBullet> i got kicked for mombot in urt
<+MrLuke> same
02* %Rick (huh@Rick.Epworth.Walls_are_clear) Quit (Quit: <3 Want3d not any of u aholes)
<+MrLuke> i was usin aimb
<+MrLuke> thats when u get caught
<+MrLuke> lol
<+MrLuke> the 1 how u shoot ppl in ur croohairs pretty good

funny we talk about urt and u guys say its all dp mombot does not work on dp u fools.

Is that the same MrLuke that is in InT? If so I will suggest to Mike that he boot him.  I like him, but hackers have to go.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2008, 09:31:12 PM »
Is that the same MrLuke that is in InT? If so I will suggest to Mike that he boot him.  I like him, but hackers have to go.

Why would you do that? he hacked in UrT.