Author Topic: Homming still playing....  (Read 24715 times)

vLaD

• Autococker
Re: Homming still playing....
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2008, 10:46:53 PM »
well at least speak logically and not like u want to condemn every1 because u think your opinion counts let the committee decide isint that y we have it. so people would keep their dumb opinions to themselves 

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2008, 10:48:12 PM »
Demo me plz...

Next time you match, invite me and I'll be more than happy to waste my time demoing someone who probably doesn't hack. **Hint, off topic comments go in the off topic forum, for further reference**

well at least speak logically and not like u want to condemn every1 because u think your opinion counts let the committee decide isint that y we have it. so people would keep their dumb opinions to themselves 

You should take your own advice and keep your dumb opinion about our dumb opinions to your self. This is a place of discussion, if you don't like discussing things with civility then please stop posting. We were having a perfectly fine discussion about the possibility of homing evading until you came along and started insutling people with poorly spelled goodness. darn shame nobody cares :(

Edit: Rereading this post, I sound like kind of an excretory opening which I appologize for. Actually not really. known hackers don't deserve my respect and neither do idiots defending them.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2008, 10:56:44 PM »
deranged respect your elders and be quiet

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2008, 11:00:04 PM »

Vlad, you're what.. 15? 16? 17 MAYBE? Even if you're 18 (which I doubt) you spell and act like a 4 year old which is anything but respectful. Here's a coloring book, have fun. Nice come back btw, couldn't think of anything better.
</ot>

Hopefully that little idiotfest is over and we can now get back to civilized discussion.

Anyone have any demos of him playing in real life? Server logs from er33t, GT, or hburnz pcentral of similar ips perhaps?

<Edit>oh-ho not done here, maybe if you took yet even more of your advice and acted more respectful, people would take your opinion more seriously. Hard to take someone who is calling people TEH NEWBSZ every other post and demanding respect when they give absoultely none with respect. </Edit>

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2008, 11:08:43 PM »
If an elder does not deserve respect, then why provide it to them? It's that kind of ignorant, thoughtless thinking that we need to abolish in this world.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2008, 12:02:09 AM »
rofl are you guys serious???? hahahahha deranged my computer is not even up im at my in laws house. you say Vlad is 15 or 16 he's not  a little kid running his mouth like you. Your so retarded its unbelievable. Vlad is 20.

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2008, 12:10:36 AM »
Vlad is 20.

Then vlad needs to grow the hell up and act his age.

anyways, only real way to confirm him playing are logs of him or his "brother"

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2008, 12:21:30 AM »
gvitaly is my older brother. And he does play dp. so if he played dp everytime he plays does that mean i should get a longer ban? lol? why would i evade ban? also what is very interesting and i don't understand at all is the fact that i get banned for 64 days for aim bot in demos where its inevitable if im hacking or not. I can see u all think i hack which doesn't matter to me at all but the fact  that i get banned fro 64 days?? that is definitely weird. another interesting fact is that there is a demo of wade speed hacking and he doesn't get any kind of punishment for it. i bet if i had that speed hack i would get another 64 day ban on top of what i got? why do u guys hate on some players of dp and take it easy on others? isn't punishment supposed to be equal period in digital paintball?

^$hooter^

• Stingray
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2008, 12:24:13 AM »
Well see this is why I think the committee is very ineffective. One guy is banned the other one not so much. lol

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2008, 12:25:09 AM »
I don't quiet understand how the system works... i still cant figure out why i got a 64 day ban, when first time offense is 32 days. I also see that that iced is posting comments in forums saying i got multi accounts???? Is  that a joke sure that player has played dp from my computer: or should i say from my house. Does that mean that its me playing? For exam. - Vlad, surekillsanchez, hugnry4u, sum1better, wanted. they have all played from my computer does that mean that i have 5 accounts? Iced get your facts straight before u send out rumors :D

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2008, 12:50:23 AM »
darn what i wrote is to confusing i decided to delete it. also my bad shooter that was a copied comment from m7

^$hooter^

• Stingray
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2008, 12:57:26 AM »
Dude I dont effn know what your talking about. I just want the committee to review and clean up its act.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2008, 02:00:21 AM »
wow this is retarded i wanted to post the demos of blitz to jitspoe and i don't have them looks like they got replaced with the ones i downloaded from cc demos. how merry! and jitspoe why we get 64???? jits ill give  u my ip to my comp check it out. i dont no how to get u the demo...... i dont want the 64 day ban :(
'''

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2008, 10:40:40 AM »
Looks like Homingbullet may have tried playing under vlad's account, but still got hit by the ban.  Not sure about hOMINGBULLET (gvitaly200@c-71-197-101-220.hsd1.ca.comcast.net).  That looks to be 1MAJOR-PaiN / gvitaly, but he could have been over at his house.  Don't know that it can be proven one way or another.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2008, 06:25:19 PM »
jits i am at my parents house and i wanted to know how the ban works i was at my parents house or my in laws and turned on dp i didnt check which account i was on but it was vlads didnt bother changing it cause i figured it would ban me. it took about a minute then it banned me from the pub. as well as any other pub servers. jits but why do we get the 64 day ban??? i swear that the demos were replaced with the cc ones that i loaded i have no idea how that happned...

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2008, 06:28:43 PM »
I really don't think that was homingbullet in that mIRC convo.  He really doesn't talk like that, at all.  Spent like a week straight with him teachin him and silver how to play this game, if homing is banned he'll go by the rules.  Everyone just needs to shut the hell up.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2008, 06:29:30 PM »
interesting dp- people really like to talk about me i guess.

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2008, 07:55:59 PM »
Don't flatter yourself, people just like to talk about hackers.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2008, 10:10:35 PM »
gvitaly is my bro and totally in another city near the area whoever said same ping gotta think a little only thing same is the comcast part which covers 40 percent of the us with internet. also if homing loged in dp with his name yes he would still b banned also its a hardware ban which only affects the computer he plays on. also act my age . i never liked stupidity. so i protest against it. pointless posts without any proof about homing being back also jigsaw saying stupid kids and didnt get baned for it . i gotta say this is the stupidest system i ever seen. and needs and upgrade. if person running this dont agree he should give it up to someone who can run this fairly and correct.

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2008, 10:40:37 PM »
i gotta say this is the stupidest system i ever seen. and needs and upgrade. if person running this dont agree he should give it up to someone who can run this fairly and correct.

Hi, and welcome to the world. Currently the world is rated: U for unfair.
Suck it up princess, welcome to the interweb.

and also,
homing hacked once, whats stopping him from evading? He broke the rules once... why not do it again?