Author Topic: Homming still playing....  (Read 24703 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Homming still playing....
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2008, 09:55:06 AM »
I might consider lowering the ban if they (privately) give me more information about the cheat used.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2008, 10:09:46 AM »
Will you raise their ban if I give you all the info first?

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2008, 10:24:07 AM »
lol, i love you bain

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2008, 10:25:25 AM »
Will you raise their ban if I give you all the info first?
Only if there's evidence to prove they were distributing cheats.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2008, 04:17:57 PM »

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2008, 08:59:07 AM »

1. wades issue is being discussed in committee right now.  It was initially mentioned that the demo shown was very old, that's why there was no action.

2. homing got 64 days instead of 32 as he didn't feel he needed to show his demo to the committee.  Now he's backpeddling saying that he lost his demo.

- knack

it's not like he just went and gave them a 64 day ban without warning. he gave them a choice to either post and get a 32 day ban or not post and get a 64 day ban. guess which they chose. i don't see how it's that hard to understand.-

cola

i dont have the demos----------how is such a simple thing as that so hard for u to understand- or for that fact any of you.

knack if your think im joking about the demos im not. seriously when i downloaded the demos that cc posted to watch them i have no idea why they overwrote the demos that i had from the match. maybe gt server providers get demo? i dont  know. and jits how and where can i contact you privately?

Will you raise their ban if I give you all the info first?- xtrembain

xtrembain maybe u have the hack or use it? u obviously have some kind of knowledge of aimbot. if u never used it how can u provide any informating on aimbot we supposedly use? please tell me... people who dont hack dont go around afforing to share there knowledge about an aimbot there are not supposed to know anything about. especially a committee member!

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2008, 04:34:10 PM »
Xtremebain is not a committee member.

Nice try to get other people down with you.

Your excuse about the demo is meddling horrible because for it to overwrite the demos they would have to have the same name, wich it obviously doesnt since you didnt get on at the same hour minute and seconds as bix or olbaid.

Huge fail.

You should just say:"Sorry i hacked" do your time and then come back...or not.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2008, 05:17:13 PM »
lmfao are u joking? nice try to bring down people with me? wtf do u mean? even if he did hack I don't have any any proof so how is that bringing people down with me? think your excrement through before u make idiotic  remarks!!!! and about that excuse your retarded cause its no excuse also for it to be rewritten it just has to be the same demo # and map it doesn't have to have same time u fool. Its unbelievable how big of an idiot you are. only thing i cant figure out is when it rewrote the demos why didn't the computer verify if i wanted to over write them normally it would.

i play this for almost 6 years i know how this works alright kiddo so don't be trying to teach me. go play some pub some more. idiots like u really piss me off...

EDIT: lol meg bullet is a diff person :D but if u think im lying about the demos u r a fool why whould i lie about demos if i knew they would help reduce the ban u think i want 64 days. HELL NO i would love to show demos so it would be 32 if anything.

EDIT: btw lmfao means laughing my f****** ass off

EDIT: rofl iced you are such a fool - so funny how you were trying to hard to get into our clan and because u sucked and didn't make it u hating on me so hard lfmao. iced honestly i always thought u sucked i just didn't have the heart to tell you. Now that u proved yourself a complete idiot i can tell u what i  think ICED YOUR HORRIBLE.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 02:58:48 PM by Homingbullet »

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2008, 05:23:01 PM »
lmfao are u joking? nice try to bring down people with me? wtf do u mean? even if he did hack I don't have any any proof so how is that bringing people down with me?
That's why it was a try.

The time is in the file name bro.

In 6 years you probably saw 1000000 people getting caught hacking and still crying in on the forums. How many times did it led to anything? You know how it works? What do you even mean with that lmao

If there's an idiot here is you bullet, as we can see.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2008, 03:04:26 AM »
Dont Demos go by the times on the Server. So we all will have one like a auto_20080314_213800_blitz.dm2. Right?

So if homing Downloaded the demos directly to his demo folder it would be replaced. Maybe Im wrong.

iced

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2008, 07:56:53 PM »
EDIT: lol meg bullet is a diff person :D but if u think im lying about the demos u r a fool why whould i lie about demos if i knew they would help reduce the ban u think i want 64 days. HELL NO i would love to show demos so it would be 32 if anything.

EDIT: btw lmfao means laughing my f****** ass off

hmm...someone is a lil angry

and you could not have shown the demo because it would have shown the exact same thing cc's demo showed (cycling and locking onto players)

also, if you did show your demos you know that your ban time would have increased because it would be proof of your aimbot.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2008, 09:08:01 PM »
the ban time would not have been increased unless it was their second offense.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2008, 04:44:52 AM »
6 years and blitz?

God, I better stop now

LoVeRs

• VM-68
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2008, 09:51:09 AM »
im not to sure on it...but is there a policy directly saying if someone does not hand over a demo then the result will be 64 days for a first time offense as opposed to showing a 32 day ban for showing....
i mean honestly tho...even if he did show......and there was incriminating evidence....it would be 32....so if not able to provide a demo....shouldn't it be a situation where he still had a demo proving cheating (in your eyes, the community eyes whatever i haven't seen the demo myself)....which would conclude to a 32 day ban?  just wondering.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2008, 12:32:37 PM »
yeah excrement happens.

LoVeRs

• VM-68
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2008, 12:40:42 PM »
well it would just make some sense in my opinion...a first time cheat demo or no demo..is a first time cheat.  maybe policies should be set to further clarify issues like this..

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2008, 12:46:51 PM »
well it would just make some sense in my opinion...a first time cheat demo or no demo..is a first time cheat.  maybe policies should be set to further clarify issues like this..

Well your forgetting the "jitspoe" factor, and this includes "do what he says or suffer" or the obvious " what he says goes and thats just it"

LoVeRs

• VM-68
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2008, 12:52:11 PM »
i don't believe in that "jitspoe" factor...just mainly that if hes going to have decision making like this to cheaters....then make it a legit with a bit more of a policy so people are wondering the back and forth well so what he did this and that......just a hey. no demo...no problem 64 instead of a vote and all of this and that.

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2008, 12:52:49 PM »
Maybe you shouldn't of cheated in the first place? Could of saved yourself all this trouble.

LoVeRs

• VM-68
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2008, 12:55:37 PM »
Maybe you shouldn't of cheated in the first place? Could of saved yourself all this trouble.

are you refering to me cheating?  maybe you should refer to those who cheat...cause i certainly did not..

im just trying to put it out there that hey, instead of having all this debate and voting and what not....here it is...another tidbit to add to the cheating policy.

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2008, 12:58:48 PM »
Easy champ, pretty sure I don't care who you are or what you've done.