Author Topic: Wall of Shame / IP's to Ban  (Read 9836 times)

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2005, 12:19:17 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:07:59 AM by Dirty_Taco »

loial21

• Autococker
Re: Wall of Shame / IP's to Ban
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2005, 02:13:05 AM »
Bad Taco. Your dismissive responce is a discredit to your arguement, despite your retort.

So, Let me get this right

Unless you've been in a clan first, and you know how to cheat second, then and only then you can claim somthing is unfair?

Your logic is flawed like you last post about hobo having no credit.

I am never correct so consider this a slap in thy face ;)       This will end in a mature way, somehow.     

Hobo

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2005, 02:57:41 AM »
Hobo:
  matched - yes
  matched with and against dirtytaco - yes
  been in a clan - yes
  been in a clan with dirtytaco - yes
  reviewed demo's for wallhacking - no, do you think noone but a clan member can see wallhacks?

I clearly stated I wasn't prepared to view the demo's for wallhacking.  You're right, you shouldn't have responded.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2005, 09:58:07 AM »
I've looked at demos that, i have been told, are the most clear evidence of a walhack in progress and, for the life of me, I can't tell.
Since viewing that clear walhack demo I have decided I cannot tell a walhack if it were staring at me through a wall. So I say little or nothing about hax anymore. I just play.

My point is...I think it takes a certain "eye" to "see" that someone is walhacking, even in a blatant demo. Some have it, some don't.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2005, 12:03:40 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:07:52 AM by Dirty_Taco »

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2005, 12:13:12 PM »
Agreed.
Whoever disagrees is just stupid. ;)
Take it from people who have more experience with this.
Any small map WILL be sprayed. There is NEVER, EVER a match in indune (or anything like that) that won't be sprayed. Even Blitz, myself, or anybody that you'd consider 'good' wouldn't be able to stare at an entrance and respond quick enough to kill them coming in EVERY TIME. You think 'AxE' can do it? He's BLATANTLY wallhacking.

Smokey, you still suck with it on.

BSoD

• Stingray
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2005, 12:24:20 PM »
but then went on to openly distribute his hack.
When did I distribute it?

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2005, 12:30:00 PM »
BSoD...it really doesn't matter if you really DID or not as long as everyone thinks you did.
It's a hypothetical synaptic conundrum of the cranial cortex.

If you float you are a witch.
If not you are innocent, but drown.
darn YE TO HELL hax0r distribut0r.

BSoD

• Stingray
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2005, 12:41:55 PM »
BSoD...it really doesn't matter if you really DID or not as long as everyone thinks you did.

See the only problem is that now I'm blacklisted I could distribute hacks without any fears of having anything worse happen to me.. If I'm banned from the forum: Proxy (whoop de doo)

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2005, 12:52:30 PM »

lmao

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2005, 01:03:29 PM »
Well, somehow, people got copies of your hack.  If that's not distribution, I don't know what is. :P

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2005, 01:25:09 PM »
Warning to (s!x)>MaX

BSoD

• Stingray
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2005, 01:44:53 PM »
Well, somehow, people got copies of your hack.  If that's not distribution, I don't know what is. :P
Whom? I didn't give it out. BTW: This hack uses a very simple method which would be tried quite fast by any hackmaker with the same result. (The hack would look the same -> not the same hack)

Smokey||

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2005, 01:58:00 PM »
lol digi

the point im saying is it wasent me. I didnt think i would be flipped out on for a hint of sarcasim.

This is when i start to regret being so sarcastic.

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2005, 02:04:23 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:03:38 PM by IronFist »

BSoD

• Stingray
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2005, 02:39:41 PM »
Wait till build 15, in which my hack is disabled (I sent jits the source). If people are still claiming to use my hack (which I haven't even heard yet, wanna tell me who?) then they lie.

Oh, and IronFist - You said you could code hacks on IRC, could it also not be you  ;)?

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2005, 04:57:09 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:03:31 PM by IronFist »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2005, 06:26:39 PM »
You see the most obvious proof of a wallhack are people that don't spray a point when ANYONE else who isn't wallhacking would spray that point. This is because they can see when people are and are not coming near that point. Now on a map like castle1, not spraying a certain area may be able to be explained away since there are very few 'choke points.' On a map like indune though, if you're not spraying the two choke points than it's either your first day playing dp or you're wallhacking. Further, watching AxE not spray, then toss an impact grenade right at the right instant? Thats not proof?

This isn't the most intuitivly obvious proof though. You'd think: 'oh yea ill see him looking through the wall.' Well you wont see this unless you watch the demo with the wallhack on.

I could see where hobo might get the wrong impression from this sort of proof. As Blitz noted last night:
<Blitz> hobo is funny in dp
<Blitz> that fool has so much fun like sitting behind crates
<Blitz> waiting for people to pass him
Hobo isn't the type of camper that sprays a choke point, but rather the type that would want recon to be abolished (since he actually sits in the same spot longer than two seconds). Thus this sort of 'non-spraying' proof might not be as obvious to him.

Further, gun temp is no explanation for not spraying. The ONLY public and match servers that ever get played on do not use the gun temp setting. I am sure that Smokey AxE whatever has rarely if ever played with gun temp.

I don't remember ever clanning with you or matching with you. If i have it must have been for a very short period of time. I've been MATCHING against wallhackers on and off for at least 5-6 years now. I know when someone is wallhacking.
So it takes one to know one?  :)

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2005, 07:08:52 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:07:46 AM by Dirty_Taco »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2005, 07:14:37 PM »