Author Topic: Great Mapping Ideas  (Read 997 times)

Termin8oR

• Autococker
Great Mapping Ideas
« on: November 16, 2005, 10:55:08 AM »
As you all know I have been away for some time, but no problem because I am now starting to read forums more and I have been trying to get DP to run on my comp. I have many new ideas for maps that are going to take up most of my time, so when Im not playing or talking on IRC, I will be messing around with BSP and remembering how to make maps...!

I have many new speedball and large map designs drawn out on paper and I will create them and get the DP Community to test them and leave comments about them.

Thankz
-Termin8oR

S8NSSON

• Autococker
Re: Great Mapping Ideas
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 12:59:20 PM »
Please please please focus on 3vs3/4vs4 large multipath maps...we need MORE of these.
I'm tiring of matching on maps where everyone is focused around a single, player wide, choke point.
For matching anyways, please spread the maps!

I do enjoy using choked maps in pub for cituation drills though.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 01:02:49 PM »
Indeed.  There are like 400 1-path maps and 10 decent multipath maps.  We need more maps that offer teamwork and strategy.

Termin8oR

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 10:46:01 PM »
Great, most of the ideas I am thinking of have about 3-4 paths leading to the opposing base... Its gonna be great and I cant wait to start getting them started and not drawn out on merry paper...!
Thankz
-Termin8oR