Author Topic: !~~| Post Your Best Scores |~~!  (Read 48700 times)

Moi

Re: !~~| Post Your Best Scores |~~!
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2006, 01:19:48 PM »
I dont think match play is an accurate reflection of your skill. In match play youre getting recon, you might take a paintball so that your teammate can cap, or you might be matching a bunch of idiots. You also have your own map which gets predictable and monotonous.

In pub play you rarely get recon so kills are based on reaction and knowledge of the map, its basically every man for himself, and there are usually a good mix of noobs and quality players. You also get a mix of maps to test your skills in different types of gameplay.

Matches may show your team chemistry but dont really reflect your personal skill, for example blitz is far better than anyone else in er33t so he might pull the others through some matches.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2006, 02:13:37 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:59:54 AM by Dirty_Taco »

Moi

« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2006, 02:39:41 PM »
I think what youre talking about, as I mentioned above, is team chemistry. I think when youre talking about team success this can only be guaged on match results.

I agree that part of skill is the instinctual knowledge you gain from being placed in certain situations, but i disagree that this can only occur in matches. As for what skill is surely spraying in certain spots IS instinctual knowledge, and often when youre talkin about skill you only think attacking. I think skill is doing the unpredictable aswell, thats what seperates noobs from talent.
I also think that instinct is reduced in matches, because you are given recon for 20 minutes about exactly where people are on the map.

If you put a noob in team er33t (Fyre? =D) does that automatically make them skilled if you win the match? Of course not.

As for er33t not having to practice, im pretty sure youve played castle1 SO many times that it comes naturally, this to me constitutes practice.

pinobot

• VM-68
« Reply #123 on: January 24, 2006, 07:54:06 PM »
Maybe it's because they're fed up with your cheating.
You make it sound like i always cheat. :-\

Termin8oR

• Autococker
« Reply #124 on: January 25, 2006, 03:01:26 PM »
Dang no wonder I left and havent come back yet, all the people do is female dog at each other.!.
NICE - HECK YES - YESSSSS
I am still pondering the Idea of coming back or not, I dont feel like it sometimes but it would be nice to play again. At the moment im busy playing SOCOM 1, 2, & 3 for the PS2. I play all 3 ONLINE and I am almost ranked top 10 in all 3 games, I have top 10 in SOCOM 1 & 2, but SOCOM 3 is just to hard so far.!.

POST MORE S-SHOTS DANG. I Dont Care If They Are From Pub Servers, I WANNA SEE S-SHOTS.
Thank You
-Termin8oR

Les Dennis

« Reply #125 on: January 25, 2006, 03:21:23 PM »
Our survey says...DONT COME BACK :D

Brucey Bonus

« Reply #126 on: January 26, 2006, 12:35:40 PM »
Our survey says...DONT COME BACK :D

I second that.

furi

« Reply #127 on: January 28, 2006, 03:05:35 PM »
90-20-something on xbmap1 :P

Shreds

• Stingray
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2006, 02:01:40 AM »
although a good kill over death ratio is good, thining of the stupid maps that exist, such as blitz and some (many) others, I couldnt care less about stats.

How about a  "whats your favorite strategy" or something similar would be a lot mroe impressive.

Oscar

• PGP
« Reply #129 on: February 01, 2006, 12:35:16 PM »
This was probably the best one I could find  ;D

Obviously there were more players at the beginning but this was my ending score. Try calling me a n00b now?  :P

TM

• PGP
« Reply #130 on: February 01, 2006, 12:42:17 PM »
Nice score Oscar ;). I have to admit it does look like you hacked it but I belive you when you say you dont. And I doubt that you would know how anyway. So if anyone thinks that score is good. Then join PBDC!!! (Sorry, I know I shouldn't really be advertising, but, well..but......)

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #131 on: February 01, 2006, 02:41:48 PM »
LOL you didnt get 174 kills? youre 17 and 5.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #132 on: February 01, 2006, 04:56:57 PM »
FYI he does hack,.... iv demoed it

he is 17-45

Oscar

• PGP
« Reply #133 on: February 02, 2006, 01:05:30 PM »
LOL! Go on then let's see the recording!

If i had edited it or something then surely it wouldnt say it on the scores and in the kills bit in the corner!

I dont even know how to hack!!!
Just because you cant take that I got a better score than you'll ever get!

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #134 on: February 02, 2006, 01:29:21 PM »
LOL! Go on then let's see the recording!

If i had edited it or something then surely it wouldnt say it on the scores and in the kills bit in the corner!

I dont even know how to hack!!!
Just because you cant take that I got a better score than you'll ever get!

I beat you and 2 of your clanmates 1v3.. There's no way you could get a 174-5 score. I'm sorry. You could barely even walk in a straight line when I played you 3.

Oscar

• PGP
« Reply #135 on: February 03, 2006, 11:21:35 AM »
Cmon then! Lets see the screenshots! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anyway, I had only just got the darn game when I so called "PLAYED" you so I wouldn't be suprised!
Besides, at the beginning of that match there was about 4 idle noobs and it was on Ball Bounce! So yeah I may have got some easy kills but the topic is called !~~| Post Your Best Scores |~~! so I DID!
If you cant take that maybe I actually did quite well! Then you can go a f**k yourself! I rest my case....

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #136 on: February 03, 2006, 11:35:04 AM »
Oscar, I was tyhere when he demolished your clan 1v4, I have demos im pretty sure also.

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #137 on: February 03, 2006, 12:34:18 PM »
how many bots where in that game?(before other players joined) they cant get out on the water side, so all you'd have to do was tossing nades to the watersided spawn...

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #138 on: February 03, 2006, 01:03:22 PM »
Yea this would also be the solution for his "26" minutes.

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #139 on: February 03, 2006, 01:32:46 PM »
Haha, im bored right now and did some mathematic stuff 8)

Your Kills :174
Your Deaths: 5

Maximum Players on server 14(probably 7 red 7 blue)

Blues maximum players can be "7".

So you can kill 7 players per round.Considering the bunch of kills, you must have shot the whole team every round, besides 5 times (your 5 deaths)

Red team got "44" points. Scoreboard shows "4" captures for the red team. So 44 - 20 = 24

24 Points that probably have been awarded by Oscar.

Ok, 24 rounds..IF he had killed 7 (oh, and hes pro!) "blues" in this 24 rounds,he gets 168 kills...

STILL after this unrealstic thing, to kill 7 people in 24 rounds, there 6 kills missing.

PLUS his red teammates got ~47 kills.

Some more mathematics..lol:

Screenshots says "3.52"..so you must have palyed 16 minutes.

174/16 =10.875 (gettint almost 11 kills in a MINUTE on JUMP?? you cannot kill all oponnentes on the whole map   in like 33 seconds..or lets say its "hard".

OR JUST: How can you get so many KILLS on such TEAMS in just a short TIME?

(lol dont take it too serious.)