Author Topic: UTi  (Read 2876 times)

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
UTi
« on: April 10, 2008, 02:22:24 PM »
Just a heads up for people. Team UTi is now up and running . We are currently looking for some descent people to join up. We only have three requirements. 1) Have a great and friendly personality. 2) Be dedicated to the team for the long haul. 3) Have vent. We also have a few servers up and running with more on the way. Hopefully everyone will enjoy them. We're going to try some new stuff and have servers set-up a little different. For example we have one titled "forgotten maps". Anyways. Look us up at team_UTi on irc and give us a little support.

-flip

wasp

• Stingray
Re: UTi
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 12:57:57 PM »
i would like to tryout as long as if i do get in then we will play matches. And i also have ventrillo

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 01:20:12 PM »
"matches" - don't joke.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 01:33:56 PM »
HEY!!!

I'm not on dialup anymore! ( but I ping over 1000 to all of the servers now)

HEY!!!

I have Vent! ( but the delay while talking will probably get someone eliminated)

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 02:31:20 PM »
We are currently looking for some descent people to join up.

I haven't played since '95 or '96 but I still have my Descent CD so count me in.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 06:37:14 PM »
good luck getting the clan up flip hope to "scrim" you guys soon =]

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2008, 12:12:36 AM »
Any chance of getting one of those servers to be a dm server?

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008, 05:44:29 AM »
Any chance of getting one of those servers to be a dm server?

It's what I'm working on =D

nub

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2008, 01:11:00 PM »
whats a dm server>????
Im such a nub

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2008, 01:20:32 PM »
Deathmatch only.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 04:34:04 PM »
If anyone is serious about joining up send me a pm. You guys know how we operate. A no pressure atmosphere. We're here to stay so anyone who just needs a fun place with some cool people let me know. We do play scrims and pick-up games quite often so there is a chance to learn for new players. Also a great place for people who want a sense of belonging with out the drama of needing to be the best. This is something me a viciouz have put a lot of thought into.

HEY!!!
I'm not on dialup anymore! ( but I ping over 1000 to all of the servers now)
HEY!!!
I have Vent! ( but the delay while talking will probably get someone eliminated)

You Mr. Knackers will have honorary membership. feel free to come and go as you please.

I haven't played since '95 or '96 but I still have my Descent CD so count me in.

That's when I graduated high school. lol. I think nintendo 64 just came out around then. or was it '98?

wasp

• Stingray
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2008, 01:17:18 PM »
i am friendly with some of the members of uti such as gav and im a bit friendly with vicouz and ive been in a lot of clans but i just want a peaceful atmosphere and i know that uti is dedicated. I have been told that flip your a cool leader who is very relaxed and thats what i think one of the best qualeties for a clan leader to have. Anyway i am fairly handy at pb and mainly just jump for fun and occasionly attempt to map make. So if you'd like to contact me if you have x fire, msn, emal or whatever contact me if your still looking for members because i would be thrilled to join if you would let me. So good luck with the clan even if you aren't looking for members.  Hope to see you around on dp enjoying yourself.

wasp

plus- flip did u/ have a nintendo 64 because they were awesome and had the oringinal clssic games. And sorry for the really newb comment about matches i didn't realise how good uti actually was. And the only reson why i don't have many posts is because when i do post i post in great detail e.g above

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2008, 01:46:39 PM »
Lol, we just rarely match competitively. We have free spaces for sure. Do you have ventrilo?

wasp

• Stingray
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 01:21:01 AM »
yeh i have vent but my mike broke, but im getting a new one. In the meantime i can use my sisters mike.  I also have x fire if u want that.  And i dont mind if you rarely match competitively either. But for some reason i dont know when i use my sisters mike and try to connect to the DP server it says MSG contcting server. Vicouz plz help me :'(
But my computer might be getting upgraded for my birthday  ;D
GaV tried helping me but we couldn't figure out what was wrong, he said dukky will know. I HOPE ??? But the weird thing is i can talk on msn using the mike but on vent it just doesnt connect
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 06:02:41 AM by wasp »

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 09:21:53 AM »
It means you're using the wrong version of vent, the DP server uses 2.1. Google 'ventrilomix'.

p.s. added on msn.

wasp

• Stingray
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2008, 09:35:36 AM »
ok ill download the right version. ty viciouz. Does that meanim in the clan or do i still have to tryout something