Author Topic: The best clan in DP.  (Read 3701 times)

digi

• 68 Carbine
The best clan in DP.
« on: November 21, 2005, 01:37:23 PM »
[CC].

Fyre

• VM-68
Re: The best clan in DP.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 01:39:15 PM »
Clearly new. [DoP]/MeMi takes the cake.

Skater`

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 01:58:43 PM »
Rofl, cc owns any clan, any server, any map, any time.

SeZZ

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2005, 02:11:07 PM »
lol we won vs CC and i think

PBDC OWNS YA!!!!!

Skater`

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 03:51:34 PM »
Poor SeZZ...

If you didn't play half the clans you play I.E Aks,PBDC,nLx and half of the other german clans Nobody has heard of besides your clan, then your record wouldnt be anything like it is.  I know for a fact when I was in !TnL! We beat you guys a good 3-4 times and you probably added 1-2 of the loses.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2005, 04:24:05 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:06:54 AM by Dirty_Taco »

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2005, 04:27:12 PM »
DoP and MeMi are actually on my good side because they really are the only clans that will consistently accept matches against eR33t after getting pummeled on previous occaions. I give them credit because they continually play us, refine their strategies to try and win, although none have worked yet, and although they pick poor gameplay maps, the are at least big and original. I have much more fun playing badlands and hunt even though they both have bad gameplay than indune or blitz or something.

Props to DoP and MeMi for not being afraid of us like virtually every other clan in DP.

True.
On a side note, germans camp too much.
There are better strategies.
;)

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2005, 04:30:51 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:06:51 AM by Dirty_Taco »

SeZZ

• Stingray
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2005, 12:45:37 AM »
Im sorry Skater,but what was the Lastmatch vs u and ext? I know it was a scrim(4v4) but 35:25 on Castle1 and 50:4 on badlands is not good? So, and vs TnL we played 4 times against u. 1 Match was a Scrim so not count, 2 wins for u and one win for us! So where is ur problem now? We have only 2 aims. One is that we want 100 wins and the 2nd is that we wanna win only 1 match vs eR33t. Its hard i know but it is possible. :)
And skater iam sorry but u r a clanhopper. You were in the hole DoP time in CK,GoD,h4x,Memi.int.,GT,TnL, exT.... and os u have no records ... and many matches r funmatchs we play with pgp or only with nades and god damit we love it because its a game. And the next is, in every match u call us nazis cuz we won a round or something else. Why? cant u lose? Think about it

Skater`

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2005, 01:15:59 AM »
I for one have never called any german that plays this game a nazi, so youre wrong. And, I wasnt in half of those clans you said I was in. And if you count the first week when I started playing as clan hopping then Im guilty as hell cause I had no clue.  As for GT, it was a waste of time, TnL was fun but the whole "no matching er33t" thing was stupid because DoP and eR33t were basically our only challenges to be honest(at the time).  And Meini you and I have always been friends then we argue then we are friends again. Lets stay friends eh my german buddy :-p And yes you did beat eXT in the scrim, I also came in with about two mins left on castle1 and that was my first time ever playing badlands, also on a different computer.

SeZZ

• Stingray
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005, 01:32:24 AM »
Lmfao skater. Its ok . Rofl

Viva La PBDC

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2005, 02:29:44 AM »
Why was Hitler not an Aryan?  But, a Jew.

Back on topic. ahem since there is no evidence of cheating other than opinions and descriptions of argueable evidence like demos etc...

Unless you have know how to cheat you should not be allowed to speak? That has been the consequences so far.

Best Clan?
IDK, cheating/ spoofing  who can tell.

*way off topic.

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2005, 07:23:45 AM »
I for one have never called any german that plays this game a nazi, so youre wrong.
First thing: you called my a Nazi in our last but one match/scrim. But it isn't only Skater, who is constantly spamming words like "NAZI" or whatever. By the time we won against eXT, tom|v.... renamed himself into HITLER twice!!!
I think, this is only a match! I'm totally against this nationalistic ideas.. but I can't do something against beeing born in Germany. Though I'm a German, but NOT a Nazi. There is a difference which some people can't/doesn't want to understand ;).
So quit binding names containing words like NAZI or HITLER and also quit saying it. It's annoying...

thx :)

btw SkateR: I can post a screenshot showing you calling me Nazi ;)

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2005, 10:23:46 AM »
Please post the screen shot I would appreciate it cause I do not remember calling you a nazi.

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2005, 10:38:03 AM »
I'm currently on another comp. So wait a few days and then I'll post it ;)

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 11:31:17 AM »
Har har har
Sometimes...in a venture of slang...i will refer to the German players using the form "nazi."
I don't mean anything by it, really.
Orientals == chinks
Mexicans == spics/wetbacks
AfroAmericans == black personz
AngloAmericans == rednecks
Italians  == wops
...the list goes on.
It's part of my revolt against all that society says i shouldn't do.

I would fall into the redneck/wop category.

I've worked with a hardcore, straight outta Germany, guy for years. I've talked in depth with him about the whole Hitler thing and how Germans, in general, feel and think about it. He said his father hated Hogans Heros, lmao!

If ya ever hear me utter a "nazi" comment (which I would never do in a match, btw) just ignore me. My brain malfunctions sometimes and I go ballistic.

BACK ON TOPIC darnIT:

The best DP clan...
Are we talking about NOW, or EVER?
If we are talking strictly about now, and about active matching clans, it has to be eR33t.
If we are talking about "...of all time" then it becomes more complicated. You've got eR33t, of course! But then there's Smurfs, Prozak, Rust.
Another problem with "...of all time" is most of these kids don't even know who Smurfs, Prozak, and Rust are, or what they accomplished.

Question invalidated...lock thread!

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2005, 11:40:34 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:06:49 AM by Dirty_Taco »

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2005, 02:26:53 PM »
DoP and MeMi are actually on my good side because they really are the only clans that will consistently accept matches against eR33t after getting pummeled on previous occaions. I give them credit because they continually play us, refine their strategies to try and win, although none have worked yet, and although they pick poor gameplay maps, the are at least big and original. I have much more fun playing badlands and hunt even though they both have bad gameplay than indune or blitz or something.

Props to DoP and MeMi for not being afraid of us like virtually every other clan in DP.

True.
On a side note, germans camp too much.
There are better strategies.
;)

Looking back on to D-Day, i now understand the quote "History repeats itself."

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2005, 03:07:38 PM »
I will spend the next ensuing hours of my life trying to figure out exactly what loial was trying to say.

He speaks in disjointed parables i think.
its leet speak.

Murdock

• PGP
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2005, 06:00:19 PM »
The best DP clan...
Are we talking about NOW, or EVER?
If we are talking strictly about now, and about active matching clans, it has to be eR33t.
If we are talking about "...of all time" then it becomes more complicated. You've got eR33t, of course! But then there's Smurfs, Prozak, Rust.
Another problem with "...of all time" is most of these kids don't even know who Smurfs, Prozak, and Rust are, or what they accomplished.

Question invalidated...lock thread!

What, no mention of Splat?!