Author Topic: jitspoe.....some updates....  (Read 12091 times)

UDead

• Autococker
jitspoe.....some updates....
« on: April 16, 2008, 04:17:37 AM »
i thik it should be that u cant just sit at someones base and cmap there and keep shoting them...i thik it should be like a 2 sec. ot where they cant shot u or u can shot them....

also on the next update version is done can u udated a version that has better aim when shoting....because sometimes when im face to face or other and i shot...im the one who ends up dieing...not them....

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: jitspoe.....some updates....
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 04:29:54 AM »
Better aim can be fixed by picking up a barrel.....  also how the hell does this belong here?  Also you SHOULD be able to camp at someones base to prevent them from capping.

UDead

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 04:43:02 AM »
its pritty much cheating by camping at base just to get kills....like in ub_cliff....i see no point in doing that....and what do u do if u have a barrel and u still die even thoght u had the shot and didnt kill them....it happens all the time

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 05:20:35 AM »
its pritty much cheating by camping at base just to get kills....like in ub_cliff....i see no point in doing that

QUIT PLAYING THE SPEED SERVERS....

and what do u do if u have a barrel and u still die even thoght u had the shot and didnt kill them....it happens all the time

UMM LEARN TO AIM MAYBE?

THese are PLAYER ISSUES, not bug fixes.

MrLuke

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 05:23:25 AM »
its pritty much cheating by camping at base just to get kills....like in ub_cliff....i see no point in doing that....and what do u do if u have a barrel and u still die even thoght u had the shot and didnt kill them....it happens all the time

Typical Syncmaster's cable player

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 05:33:58 AM »
hmm i think uDead has touched on a vital issue in this game. I think we all should have automatic aim(Locks on the players) and i think you should be able to kill a guy by pressing a button(If they shoot u) I think Campers should be vanquished from this game. They make it so un fun for me.

darnit I missed April fools!

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 08:15:34 AM »
I think there's already something for player spawn protection in the feature vote.  Go vote for it.

Also, stop playing on low-respawn servers.  That's not what the game was designed for.

UDead

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 01:53:55 PM »
i know u are admin....but what dose low-respawn servers have anything to do with it....no matter how long the spawn time is they will still be there to kill u by camping right where u spawn....but ya i see both ways to this.....

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 02:05:26 PM »
Looks,

Jits isn't just the admin, he's the bloody Dalai Lama:

and he's laughing at YOU!

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 02:49:11 PM »
lol knack.  And again from Knack:
QUIT PLAYING THE SPEED SERVERS....

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 08:10:45 PM »
i know u are admin....but what dose low-respawn servers have anything to do with it....no matter how long the spawn time is they will still be there to kill u by camping right where u spawn....but ya i see both ways to this.....
On servers with the standard 60 sec respawn depending on how many people there are and how they are playing most times not many people even get to respawn in a round.  Now if it's good players and they are killing you when you spawn and leaving 1 left so they can cap then they are just better than you and you need to deal with it because it's a legitimate strategy and it's part of the game.  If you don't like that then you can a. stop playing this game or b. deal with it, because the game wouldn't be the same with a spawn shield and would kill strategies that teams use.

i_am_a_pirate

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2008, 12:08:21 PM »
I think that there should be a 1 sec 'invincible' spawn thing. Maybe not at the end of rounds, but when you get revived.

As for the not killing someone when shooting them..
When you shoot, the game reloads and the next paintball is shot. The different shot rates depends on how long it takes to reload. So say you shoot, start relading, get in someone's face, try frantically to shoot but it wont let you (because its releading the next paintball), then get shot, it is because you missed the first one and are reloading, even if it's for a millisecond, that gives the other person a millisecond to shoot in. Therefore, he kills you before you load in the next paintball. Not a bug.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2008, 12:31:47 PM »
* KnacK requests a feature so that when you die, you're dead tim next round.  It will eliminate this issue....

kazee

• Stingray
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2008, 12:39:51 PM »
A one second invisible mode would be awful.  If you respawn and cannot be killed then you should not be able to shoot either, which would be a waste.

i_am_a_pirate

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2008, 12:57:46 PM »
A one second invisible mode would be awful.  If you respawn and cannot be killed then you should not be able to shoot either, which would be a waste.
No it wouldn't, it would save your skin on speed servers (not that I go on them with my 56k of delight). But I used to and it would be a good idea.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 02:27:32 PM »
oh gawd.......

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 02:49:08 PM »
oh gawd.......
ty for the warm up KnacK

GET OFF THE FRICKEN SPEED SERVERS THEN

UDead

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 02:52:20 PM »
get a fricken life insted of planing...oh who am i going to try to piss off today.....

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2008, 02:56:37 PM »
No, i just get pissed of at people complaining about spawn campers on speed servers.  Read:

Also, stop playing on low-respawn servers.  That's not what the game was designed for.

UDead

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2008, 03:00:17 PM »
it would happen to any server...dosnt matter of the elem time...theres some peeple who are willinly to wait for ppl to spawn to kill them.....thats not how u are sapost to play....